Reviews for Predator
moko-chan55 chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
nice story
ZonaRose chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
I liked this one. You did well with the POV and Nadie was not shot she had her life drained by the Inca Rose to give Ellis her powers as a witch. Thats how I see it.
Sheldor chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
Yeah I don't get Nadie dying either. Anyway doesn't matter, Nadie and Ellis more than made up for anyway stupid plot holes in the anime. This was good by the way!
jquackers chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
I didn't think this was OOC at all. It was really heartbreakingly sweet, though, and I like it.

Thanks for the great read.
CaptainYoruichi chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
I really liked this fic. The predator/prey angle is really interesting. _
Simoun Sibylla chapter 1 . 11/22/2008
Oh, I really enjoyed this. It brings the whole series back to mind! The way you built up Nadie's emotions all the way to the final climax is really well done. Loved it!
SakuBloss chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
I don't think that she shot herself, because there was only the sound of *one* shot being fired, and so I believe that it was that magic sphere that she was laying on, channeled by Ellis's magic, that probably had something to do with her death

Great little story! My fave line:

(And for a manmade witch and a bounty hunter, the thin line separating a predator from its prey shattered.)

Very powerful, and it ends the story perfectly. YOU ARE ONE OF MY NEWSET FACE AUTHORS! 8D
NoMutant chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
Very nice little one-shot :) Well written and in character and seemed fairly accurate of Nadies thoughts to me- though I think she thought of herself as a protector not predetor almost all along imo.

I've only just finished watching this great anime- had to watch the last 2 eps twice :)-

and came to look for some fanfics- not many but happy to find a few.

I don't know why Nadie died either- I assumed the same that either the magic holding her for the sacrice had already leached too much life, or she'd shot herself. I thought it was beautiful how they died together but it, and your fic woulda been unbearable if they hadnt both come back and gone on to live a happy life together- and both aware how much they loved each other :)

I hope you go on to write some more El caz fics and that others do too!
naticariza chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
beautiful one shot!
Spikesagitta chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
oh..? like it, though it only until the part she die...why didnt you continue it?
BakaBLC chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
wow that pretty good... it was short but sweet.. i liked it *fave* good job. so glad theres an el cazador section now, ive been wishing for one too
xFireWorx chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
Wow omg! I didnt know you were desperately waiting for this section to come into existence! Me too! I just finished my Nadie x Ellis one shot today.I was really excited to post it and I hope more people will continue to contribute to this section.

El Cazador is really a remarkable anime.

And so is your fic the idea was familiar, but unique, and in my opinion it stayed in character!

This oneshot was fantastic (and I'm joining the club too-I thought I was the ONLY one who didnt know how Nadie "died")! I hope to see more from you! Perhaps a bit longer next time so we can all savor some more too? Please?

Thanks keep writing!

-Fire
Kiros Razer chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
Excellent, I was wanting to read more fiction on El Cazador.
LaCazadora chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
Arigatou for this story i love El cazador de la bruja anime it's gr8...pls post more of this anime if u have some...ja ne
astrangerhere chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
I was starting to wonder if _anyone_ was going to write fic for this fantastic little series. Turns out most were just too impatient to watch a well developed character story.

As for your nice little one off, I didn't find it out of character at all. I do think that it took Nadie significantly longer to realize how she felt for Ellis than it did for Ellis to sort her feelings, but in th end they both got to the same place.

Well done, and hope to see more!