Reviews for Open Casket
Ms. Yermom chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
Wow.

Some people are douchebags! Kelly kelly, you need to go dissapear in a hole somewhere.

“And on the tribute show, you’ll all cry your fake tears and talk about how much you missed him and how much you loved him. And then your pathetic little fans that have spent all six years of their lives booing him and wishing he would die are going to pretend that they have been his biggest fans all along. They’ll write stories and make fan videos, but you know what? They won’t mean a thing because they didn’t come from the heart. And quite frankly, I don’t think that any of you, or them for that matter, even has a heart.”

Thank you, Amy! So glad that she stood up for Edge.

Thanks for writing this! :)
aresgirl chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
amazing.
The Next Mrs. Copeland chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
This is so sad, I honestly had tears in my eyes reading this. I really hate the idea of a dead Edge! Beautifully written though. At least Amy was at his side, she's so honest when all of them are so fake. I'd hate them all too if I was her. Very deep story, you really packed a punch here in such a short space. Brava.
ThrashMetalQueen chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
...And that is why I love Amy.

This was an excellent fic. Well done, girl. :D
derivereine chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
You AMAZING.

I love you and this.
Queen Islanzadi chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
Wow. True story.

Sorry I didn't review 'Crack Open My Heart', my computer turned itself off as I was about to, and then I forgot all about it. Sorry!
Samantha Jean Pascal chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
nice job Becky I really like this
CrystalxShip chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
See told you you'd get them

I seriously almost died when I read it. I hate the way fans act in any sport

people are so fucking retarded
Kiss2Kill chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
If Edge died, I'd cry everyday for the rest of my life.

Nothing would be the same without him.
The Rated R Superstar chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
I never complained :0

I liked this story too :)
Mr.Kennedy'sExtremeVixen chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
I would cry if edge died. it's edge! Amy totally lost it, she had every right too. some people just don't have feelings.
Teddison chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
Thank You Amy (and also you since you wrote it). Totally 100 per cent understand what you're trying to say.

Very, very nice work.
Sunny's Priceless Dream chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
I'd cry if Edge died. I'd probably be upset if Cena died. I hate to see wrestlers die.

This was really good, and really sad. I wonder how Edge died?

Good job, as always.
regerfheuf delete chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
Whoa..

Those were some powerful words Amy spoke o.o

I really like this oneshot, very nice work.
deeeeeeactivated chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
Wow.

Amy snapped, didn't she.

I so don't blame her.

“Remind me why we showed up here?” Kelly Kelly asked.

Douchebag. ;\

Great one shot. Loved it.