Reviews for My Milkshake Brings All The Flies To The Yard
Luna chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
HAHAHAHA. Brilliant. I hate it when authors do that crap, and it's nice to finally see someone pointing out all that is WRONG with terrible, pointless fanfic authors! *clap*clap*clap*
Miss Kitten-chan chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
XXD very funny ... um good story?
Chibi-15.devinatart.com chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
ROFL this is SO FREAKING FUNNY! XD * dies *
lenour chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
...This is a work of freaking ART.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
This must be the most hilarious parody of crappy fanfiction I've ever read. I couldn't stop laughing. The funny thing is, this is not even an exaggeration. Maybe some of the authors of 'Mary Sue' characters will read this and realize how ridiculous their so called 'fan fiction' is... or not.
Faye Silo chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
my good lord.

that was hilarious.

and sick.

that killed brain cells.

i can imagine how that would hurt to write.

Love,

Faye Silo
kaitou angel chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
I think someone already said this but, it's sad that some stories actually look like this.

Heh. Nice job (wink).
Punkie-Spunk chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
...Was this drug induced? D:
Burningxblue chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
Wow. You know what the sad thing is? Some storys actually look like that...
MissCourtney002 chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
tally, this scared me beyond my wildest imaginations.

-dies-
mr. eames chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
To be quite honest.

I was looking through the pages trying to find something that wasn't terrible.

And I kept coming across things like 'Natalie is part of Organization XI now but everyone loves her LOL'

I wanted to stab someone (Natalie is a good guess)

I'm sure Larxene was missing from the fic too, because you can't be a good fangirl without bashing all the other girls in that fandom, now can you?

Basically.

This story just summed up everything I HATE about fandoms and fanfiction in general these gays and it was genius on that part.

:D

-adV
Raccoon48 chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
Hello hello Tally! :D

That was BRILLIANT. And so very painfully true.

I'll certainly join you in lamenting - it feels like a huge effort to go looking for fanfic these days, because I know how hard it is trying to find something worth reading. *pats* I sympathise, and share your pain.

I love the way this is written: even though the story by itself seems utterly stupid and an exaggeration - IT'S NOT. Oh, how much it hurts to know that stories like these (and worse) actually exist. And there's the irony. *cries*

I especially like the 'accidental' change of Riku's 'love' from Lavendar (and the stupid spelling of Lavender) to Sapphire. It really highlights how people just type up any old crap and don't even read it over again before submitting it.

*sigh* While also depressing me, this is highly amusing.

Haven't talked to you in forever! :( Sounds like you're busy though, hope your exams went alright!

Also, having checked your profile, I have fallen off my chair laughing seeing your Doctor Who love, as I have been drowning in DW obsession for the last 6 months. :D Have to talk to you sometime!

Andy
Ghetto squirrel chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
omg..my brain...that was like the most mary-sue thing i have ever read in my life

wow...that had to be tourture writing that...

GREAT JOB I GIVE 9 OUTA 10 STARS!

(one missing cuz i got lost XD)
duh its me chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
I was in a fit of laughter the entire time. :D