Reviews for Moving on
BrIdGeT-tsuchi chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
Wow! This is really interesting.

There ain't many people who have written about 'Awake'.

So PLZ PLZ PLZ update soon!
Shilom chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
This was such an intense movie! I never really thought about how one could even begin to get past all that betrayal, but you did! You did a great job conveying his lack of trust here, and his love for the woman who betrayed him. After all, we can't just turn off our feelings no matter how much we may want to!
haydenlover chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
We-ell, now, it's certainly most excellent to see another "Awake" fic around these parts - I've had mine up for a while now, but never did quite understand why there wasn't more ficage out there for this most fabulous film...seems to me like it'd only naturally be warranted, because there's obviously so much to explore there, with Clay and what he went through and his strength, his resolve as he was forced to endure...and his vulnerability, too, all at once...it's always struck me as wonderfully rich dramatic fodder in any case, then, so how could there not be more ficage out there for it, right? :)

So certainly then, yes, I was quite glad, surprised and delighted all at once, to come across this bit of "Awake" ficage - seems most excellent so far and you've certainly piqued my interest, big-time...and I can't wait to see where you end up going with it, if indeed it's an ongoing thing. And m, oh, aye, how it only reminds me all the more that I've ideas for more "Awake" ficlets of my own to tend to... :D
anonymous chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
This is good, you capture Clay's pain well. I liked the film and wondered what would happen to clay after all the traumatic events of the film. Is this a one-shot fic or a full length story? Anyway good job.