Reviews for The Six and The Strawberry
MiniMochi-x chapter 10 . 4/3/2013
Please continue... I need Grimm to cheer up, he's got his precious lil berry after all...
Guest chapter 10 . 12/16/2012
sssuzuki chapter 10 . 10/9/2012
Nooo never finished! So sad ne was so good! TT
sssuzuki chapter 6 . 10/9/2012
So just started reading this and I have to say I love the fact you wrote Grimm and Ichi on equal terms between seme/uke...cause I'm so tired of having poor Ichi being bottom all the damn time also liked that for Grimm it was his first time too all in all love what I have read so far even though I'm reading it now instead of when you posted it but either way on with the reading hehe
GibsonEJG chapter 10 . 3/28/2012
I love this story :) Why you no continue? :( x I really like the deep emotions and angst, it's sad yet enlightening, I hope you pick this back up :/ Much love - Esuta ~-
XxTwisted0KitsunexX chapter 10 . 10/18/2011
*steals Urahara's hat and fan*

Now that that has been said...this story is quite interesting. I hope you delve into a reasoning for Grimmy's dislike of winter because I'm highly curious about that. Also, I hope things smooth out with Grimm, Ren, and Ichi...not before a bit of jealousy, though, of course X3
Vailyas chapter 10 . 8/7/2011
Gimme more Gimme more Gimme more Gimme more Gimme more Gimme more Gimme more Gimme more Gimme more Gimme more Gimme more Gimme more Gimme more Gimme more Gimme more Gimme more Gimme more!
Shirosaki413 chapter 10 . 5/27/2011
when da HELL are ya gonna write another chapter!
Bubblegumhairedmonster chapter 10 . 10/17/2010
Holy shit. I think i read this before and I-I still love it so much! And also, I pictured Grimmjow stark naked, pouring coffee, and just standing there in the middle of his kitchen. I laughed so hard~

"As long as there are Grudge and Revenge, we will never have Peace."

~Midnight Tune~
LL ruler of the world chapter 10 . 7/10/2009
Pri-ThePuppeteer chapter 10 . 6/9/2009
xD great!

Ichigo! It's not your falt to be so damn when is about the feelings of the people around you u_u (trut? you ARE dumb)

xD I will waith for the next chapter!

(Damn, I really starting to like this type of fics: "Teenagers" xD)

Did you noticed that in the fic there are more yuri couples then yaoi? jeje je, come on! were is the yaoi? (apart of GrimmxIchi)

GRIMMXICHI FOR EVER! (before I was all "YukiXShuichi" of gravitation but now... What the hell.. GRIMMXICHI! xD GRIMMICHI! WI)
Look-On-The-Dark-Side-Of-Life chapter 3 . 6/9/2009

You took:

“I said, that was my first kiss, bastard.”Ichigo huffed. Grimmjow said nothing. After a few moments of silence, Ichigo looked up to find his comrade studying a wall and avoiding his eyes. Ichigo gaped. “No…” when Grimmjow crossed his arms and just kept staring at the wall, Ichigo couldn’t help but smile a little. “Don’t tell me…that was your first kiss too?” Grimmjow turned his head farther away, chin touching his shoulder.

“Kinda…” Grimmjow muttered.

“Wudda you mean ‘kinda’?” Ichigo arched and eyebrow. Grimmjow looked down at his feel

“I…..I didn’t… didn’t give it willingly…” he refused to meet Ichigo’s gaze. An orange eyebrow came down into a frown.

“What?” he asked.

“My, uh, my landlord,” He gulped, and continued. “He…kinda…well…took it. He said it was ‘cause I was a liability to him by not payin’ my rent on time…” Grimmjow trailed off as the memory replayed in his mind.

A rough hand caught his jaw and held him still. A mouth connected with his own. His back was military straight and his eyes were wide. When his mind processed what was going on, the attack on his mouth, his vocals managed to project the protest his mind was fervently sending. He made a noise in the back of his throat. It was far weaker than he would have liked. And, suddenly, he was being shoved carelessly away, back slamming into the wall.

“Now, Grimmjow, remember what has transpired the next time you are too lazy to get up and send me the check.” The man swept from the room, glasses glinting warningly at Grimmjow as the man closed the door. He sank to the floor and put his head to his knees, burying his face in the crooks of his elbows.

Ichigo's mouth stood open slightly. He had no idea what to say. He stood, rooted to the spot, Grimmjow still avoiding his eyes. Finally, blue met brown with a look that said, that’s the one thing nobody knew. They stared at each other for a moment, and Ichigo made his way over to Grimmjow. Uncrossing Grimmjow's arms for him, he stood, looking up at the taller boy.

“Grimmjow…” Ichigo took the face above him into his hands. “That wasn’t a first kiss. A first kiss is what we just did. When I can reach up,” he brushed his lips lightly against Grimmjow's. “And you won’t jerk away or be afraid of what’s gonna happen next. What that bastard took wasn’t your first kiss. He gave you something. Something to fear ya, but he made it so that when you get your real first kiss, you cherish it all the more, ‘cause it’s hiding the memory of what that stupid nameless fuck did.” Grimmjow stood there, staring at the orange- haired boy.

Either that or they stole it from you! THEIF!
Pri-ThePuppeteer chapter 6 . 6/9/2009
In the omake, the part of Kenapchi and Byakura it remainded me one fic that I read were the author put them together xD But it was short that part jajajaja

_ It really freaked me out!
Pri-ThePuppeteer chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
I also have something for jawlines xD and It all started with Ichigo jjajajaja
ichigo-kurokawa chapter 10 . 6/2/2009
omg i totally love this story. its like seriously rad. i cant wait till you update. it is really well writen and explains everything throughly.

thx for writing such awesome yaoiness3