Reviews for All Aunt Hermione's Fault
nayin chapter 5 . 6/1/2013
I'm so glad Harry's first kiss here is Ginny
Haley chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
''im crying YOU MDE JAMES SIRIUS POTTER JAMES ARTHUR! POTTER!''

Haley the awesome Black fainted then Rom came in

''what the- Oi! James come here!''he yelled then James SIRIUS Potter came dashing down the stairs

''what? ooooo Haley why are you lying down?''Haley who out reached her unconsiusnes (S?) said

''i have read loads of stories but this-.. James your full name is James SIRIUS Potter right?''

James nodded

THE END

ps..ITS JAMES SIRIUS POTTER!
harryginny9 chapter 5 . 12/3/2012
thanks...
PeterAmaranth09 chapter 5 . 8/24/2012
i LOVEEEED it :D
Mrh99 chapter 5 . 6/17/2012
This story was fantastic! Thanks!
ginnyharrycloisalways chapter 5 . 8/10/2011
Alome story. I love that Ginny use to have a harry potter doll
lizlovegood12 chapter 5 . 4/14/2011
Aw! That's soooo sweet! I loved it! I'm sad that it's over... :( bye!
cloisginnyharryforever chapter 4 . 12/7/2010
Great story I love that Ginny and Harry meat their future kids
Aryia-elle chapter 5 . 2/25/2010
Wow. Loved the story! It was really interesting and funny.
BrightMikal chapter 5 . 2/6/2010
A nice fluffy tale! Written well, and charming! Poor George and Fred though, having to live with that infomation.

Write more!
Mylee chapter 5 . 1/31/2010
That was awful sweet...love how George gave Ginny and Harry their memories back. Absolutely amazing! I very much enjoyed the story and look forward to reading many more of yours. You are very talented! thank you for sharing your ideas with us!
Mylee chapter 4 . 1/31/2010
Aw...love the Harry and Ginny kiss! This is such a neat story. It's cool to see Harry and Ginny as teenagers and also as adults. I'm amazed at the amount of effort you had to have put into this story...good for you! Also, loved how the twins appeared in front of Lupin and Snape...very bittersweet, there!
Mylee chapter 3 . 1/31/2010
You are an amazing writer...the effort you have put into each chapter is astonishing! Wonderful job! I love how Ginny was watching "her future husband putter around the kitchen"...so funny!
Mylee chapter 2 . 1/31/2010
I love how Ron calls her 'Mione...that is so sweet. Also wonderful how she told him about the baby...lovely! Off to number three!
Mylee chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
Oh, I like the start of this story. This is so very neat. I love the twins and how they appeared at The Burrow. Everyone's reaction was very funny, as well as very sweet! Great job...off to catch the next one!