Reviews for The Justice Heroes Elite
genesicgaogaigarvsgodgundam chapter 1 . 5/26/2015
nice
JadenCage chapter 92 . 10/5/2014
Can wait for batman to bust the league and Avengers out of prison and save the day
Leopardstar6626 chapter 15 . 8/13/2014
You do realise that wolverine would have survived that? He can regenerate by a single drop of blood...
Rialga chapter 92 . 6/7/2014
Whoa. The next attack finally begins. Will the heroes be ready? I'm going to have to wait and see.

13shiroyami chapter 1 . 5/28/2014
Interesting
Rialga chapter 91 . 2/18/2014
Nice. Looks like they might finally be able to rescue the heroes after them being out of commission for many chapters now. Just hope they can get through this attack by Tyvez though...

Looking forward to the next chapter. I'm also glad to see that you're back; I had begun to worry that you were in bad health or something...
Batmanknight76 chapter 91 . 2/18/2014
Nice to see another update on this, hopefully Pythena will get what's coming to her very soon:) Batman, Captain America and Subzero were great picks to go through with the task, should be interesting to see how it plays out.
JadenCage chapter 91 . 2/18/2014
I cant wait to see what happens next hope the resuce the metas
speedster101 chapter 13 . 1/24/2014
Things getting stranger and stranger in this fanfic by the minute.
speedster101 chapter 3 . 1/20/2014
Okayyy what Wonder Woman said in this chapter when she got the keys to her room sounded a little awkward for a Amazon.
Rialga chapter 90 . 10/12/2013
Galactic tracking device... sounds pretty sweet. I take they'll be using it to try and track down the captured heroes? If so, then I sure hope it works; Pythena's plan has been going way too well for her now.

Batmanknight76 chapter 89 . 7/27/2013
Love the team up of Deadpool and Batman, can't say I saw this one coming. But if Wade figures Bruce and Batman are the same person, things could get really interesting. Pythena and her group are seeming overly confident, but we will see how long that lasts. Look forward to reading more update soon.
Rialga chapter 89 . 7/6/2013
Wow, Batman and Deadpool actually do make a good team. I wonder how long said team up will last though. And how well Batman will continue to react to Deadpool's colorful personality.

Rialga chapter 88 . 5/19/2013
Wow. Deadppol and Batman. That right there is one team up I never would have seen coming. I wonder how the two will get along once this battle is over and done with.

Batmanknight76 chapter 87 . 5/9/2013
Batman as usual coming up with the genius plan, and with Stark at his side they'll have no problem pulling it off. During that stretch of putting everything together is where the problem might be, due to the amount of time it'll take. Good stuff update soon.