Reviews for Yamato IV: Retribution
Ash19256 chapter 18 . 7/7/2014
This is brilliant.
IrishBug74 chapter 18 . 11/6/2012
This was a great story, I hope you write more Yamato stories some day!
Guest chapter 18 . 11/3/2012
GREAT CHAPTER! (*x4) I love the ending to the chapter!
Guest chapter 17 . 11/3/2012
GREAT CHAPTER! (*x4) The ending of old ways and the beginning of new beings.
Guest chapter 16 . 11/3/2012
GREAT CHAPTER! (*x4) Great way to remove the scorpion tail.
Guest chapter 15 . 11/3/2012
GREAT CHAPTER! (*x4) Look like Yamato safe again. I am wondering, can Yamato be a sister to Enterprise?
Both aways find trouble, always out number, and always save Earth.
Wildstar100 chapter 14 . 6/15/2010

I have read alot of Starblazers fan fiction. Most of it fails, this one doesn't. I'm loving every minute of it. I can't wait to see how things end for the Yamato and her crew.
Jerry Unipeg chapter 14 . 3/7/2010
GREAT CHAPTERS! (*x4) I just finish reading chapters 1-14 and you did a GREAT job.
mightydreamer chapter 12 . 10/7/2009
I feel like I'm waiting for the last Harry Potter book!
maxia2203 chapter 10 . 11/13/2008
Exciting chapter! As always you have described the scenes and the characters with care, although, in some crucial passage, I have noticed that Derek appears too much cold in comparison to the dramatic moment. I mean, Nova is his wife, pregnant, but he seems not to worry him of it, or at least, it seems that the thing leaves entirely it indifferent. Only this aspect has left me perplexed in comparison to its passionate way to act.

I know that it is not the kind 'pink novel', but it would help a lot reading the description a little more deepened of the feelings of the anguish and of the fears of the protagonists.

In every case, compliments as always, and I hope to read as soon as possible the new chapter.

Good luck!
maxia2203 chapter 9 . 7/9/2008
I have to say that these chapters have caught me, amazed.

The matter from you select it is binding indeed: to believe in something of superior or to totally be rational. I am for the second hypothesis, even if, personally, I leave always opened a door to what it can be inclusive only through the time.

I have tried the same disappointment that has tried Derek, when he has had the suspicion that its actions were driven from a superior entity. You have made well his internal conflict, his fear not to be able of to be able to manage the reality, without the help of a strength superhuman. In the original work of Matsumoto-sensei, there are quite a lot you sprout for believing that the universe is so vast that can be met of everything - Trelaina is the most evident example - and, according to me, its thought places on the possibility to hold a space open to everything and growth through the knowledge, through those things that you can see and to touch.

In your history, Nova has an important role and, as it often touches her, difficult. She is the character that I adore previously - solidarity among women - and it is thanks to her that Derek succeeds in throwing out the best of itself to give the best of himself.

You know how to write of them, and I am very happy to find through your words, the solidity and the respect of a couple that it is compensated through the mutual differences.

Now my romantic side: a child? Beautiful, it moves me, and I hope that with the chapters to follow, we can also discover the most human side of the most beautiful Commander of the universe (you forgive my detours, but remember that you have to also satisfy the expectations of the girls that you read _ -) to the takings with the other important matter: become a father.

I hope that the inspiration always accompanies yourself and drives your fast keyboard as the wind...

Thanks and Good Job!