Reviews for Byakko, the White Fox
Wolfone10 chapter 7 . 7/21/2014
oNE PROBLEM i HAVE TO GOD-NARUTO STORIES...prove me wrong! SAY he isn't god... so... show me god... if you can't.. he is.
Alexander Fowl chapter 3 . 3/21/2014
I really like this naruto. He's a badass and funny at the same time.
Sceonn chapter 4 . 1/4/2014
Didn't like the whole god mark thing...
XinyxOSD chapter 8 . 11/17/2013
Amazing! You write the most inspiring Naruto fics! This was wise and wildly unique
Please write another :)
Id88 chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
U wright the best stories ever
yukicrewger2 chapter 8 . 5/28/2013
interesting. will Naruto... ahem, Byakko ever find love and happiness?
EverlastingAngel26435 chapter 8 . 3/22/2013
I'm not completely sure... Is this complete or will it be continued?
Scrafem chapter 8 . 1/6/2013
This is an absolutely amazing story, easily on my top 10 maybe even top 5 stories i have read on FFN, and while I understand you have a life and maybe are just bored with writing fan fiction I would really really really love for you to finish this story. Thanks anyway for the great experience.
LQ360MWJ chapter 8 . 12/3/2012
Please do finish this story, as you have with Naruto, the black mage, I really like those two stories, I think they are some of the best story in the website.
turtlefan16 chapter 8 . 11/22/2012
Wow
imafighta chapter 8 . 7/11/2012
For someone such as me, who writes fan-fiction but can't write an essay to save her life, THAT WAS AN EXTREMELY GOOD FAN-FICTION
Dymian chapter 8 . 5/3/2012
Is there going to be more? I want to learn more about that mark and what the shinigami is talking about.
Toby860 chapter 8 . 4/18/2012
you know this is an awesome ending. wow im in awe at the complexity and details of some of your stories.
raven knight01 chapter 8 . 11/10/2011
I realy lime this story so far and I'm hoping that you continue it. I also liked your other story the one about the. Black Mage, it was very interesting. In my pov there both unque becuase so far I haven't read a story like this. Hope you keep up the good work. : D
Nine Aspects chapter 8 . 9/29/2011
My god this is a great story. I had no idea it would be so good, even though its short. Thank you so much for your genius.