Reviews for Byakko, the White Fox
Wolfone10 chapter 4 . 3/16
So why get so mad at the people for taking his kit? I mean I kinda get it, but why not just teleport it back, or teleport to it, OR scry it with his mirror and go "busting head" and take it back, OR just reach through the mirror and take it back, OR have the plant golems grow at it's position and bring it back, OR use his mirror to scry it and take over the people's bodies and make THEM bring it back, OR a dunno I can think of a couple DOZEN other things, at this point treating him ANYTHING like a human, for making these kinda situations doesn't make a lot of sense... He's WAY past that point. For that matter how did CLOARAFORM work on kyuubi? I mean yeah, it's young, but NOT HUMAN, so drugs kinda... well... And it has TWO tails correct? Garaa nearly FLATTENED the leaf with ONE! plus you had the person wearing "chakra-negating bracelets" so he wouldn't be found right? That means they only had the strength of a civilian! I mean that's kinda one of those things, low-emissions of chakra... LOW STRENGTH... up the str... up the output!
ivanganev1992 chapter 8 . 3/14
Ch 8
In the game Heroes of Might and magic 5 in one trailer STAINED IT'S SHINING FEATHERS WITH BLOOD BECOMING BLOODY WITH THE BLOOD OF THE ENEMIES.

SO THE CORRUPTION IN CONOHA IS LIKE DECAYING CORPSE AND BECOMING THE ONLY HOPE AND STABLE GROUND WILL BE NOT HELPING IN THE LONG WAY . IT WILL BE DETRIMENTAL WHEN HE LEAVE.

KUSHINA AND ZABUZA AND HAKU ...
AND THE PERSONAL CHILD ABUSE.

THAT ANGEL IS BLOOD ANGEL TOO . THE FUTURE IS UNCERTAIN in that story .
ivanganev1992 chapter 6 . 3/14
Ch 6 . Naruto is weaker than Dark Mage Naruto maybe.

But has Morals of TO RIVAL KURAMA'S CLAN . And to rip the souls and do whatever he wish ,Bend time . But despite that his speed is Chunin/Jonin . So I say Jonin because in some X-overs Harry Potter is fast between Civilian and Chunin but the Teleport makes up the speed lack . So is Bend time but it could turn into crutch.
So ...Training in fair fight . And Naruto may ither summon someone to teach him to do elemental manipulation with magic or try with chakra.
And Learn Seals because anything beside Replenishing Chackra and that new soul Binding Abomination and no rune/Any God/Deity rituals or Sealing usually doing the similar way to master sealer
He can't transfer Mana to chakra and to heal that as the only branch he can't do . And to improve the speed . His adoptive mother summon race may help with that.
ivanganev1992 chapter 2 . 3/14
Ch 2 As dark mage Naruto could Use the Elements to do various destruction. And something Juubi caliber .

As white mage Healer to ascend Asclepius and Close to Archangel and the Reaper . With Cooked food from Hell . Maybe attack the Enemy Army with the cooked food as it attacks like beast?Much like
Danny Phantom's mother and her ectoplasma contained monsterous food and to fight with it's created thing to eat it or go hungry.
simhead75 chapter 8 . 9/3/2016
Interesting story well written and flowed looking forward to more
Smiling Seshat chapter 1 . 6/29/2016
This seems nice. It hasn't been updated in a while, though, which makes me nervous and unwilling to read more and be disappointed by yet another dead fic.
Wolfone10 chapter 7 . 7/21/2014
oNE PROBLEM i HAVE TO GOD-NARUTO STORIES...prove me wrong! SAY he isn't god... so... show me god... if you can't.. he is.
Alexander Fowl chapter 3 . 3/21/2014
I really like this naruto. He's a badass and funny at the same time.
Sceonn chapter 4 . 1/4/2014
Didn't like the whole god mark thing...
MusingsThoughts chapter 8 . 11/17/2013
Amazing! You write the most inspiring Naruto fics! This was wise and wildly unique
Please write another :)
Id88 chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
U wright the best stories ever
yukicrewger2 chapter 8 . 5/28/2013
interesting. will Naruto... ahem, Byakko ever find love and happiness?
EverlastingAngel26435 chapter 8 . 3/22/2013
I'm not completely sure... Is this complete or will it be continued?
Scrafem chapter 8 . 1/6/2013
This is an absolutely amazing story, easily on my top 10 maybe even top 5 stories i have read on FFN, and while I understand you have a life and maybe are just bored with writing fan fiction I would really really really love for you to finish this story. Thanks anyway for the great experience.
LQ360MWJ chapter 8 . 12/3/2012
Please do finish this story, as you have with Naruto, the black mage, I really like those two stories, I think they are some of the best story in the website.