Reviews for For Always
Aamlkburton chapter 14 . 1/22/2016
To quote Bella in Twilight "I don't like double standards." So Rose can beat the crap out of him but if he gets mad over it and looks a bit scary then she gets flash backs of her abuse? I mean one would think with her trama she wouldn't be the abuser now.
blb1000 chapter 2 . 3/12/2015
A little too much repetition for me. You even used shackling ice in both POVs.
blb1000 chapter 1 . 3/12/2015
At least she finally looked at him!
MAD-GAMERS07 chapter 23 . 7/17/2014
Amazing story
tulips3 chapter 31 . 11/3/2013
I enjoyed your story! :)
KylaJH14 chapter 3 . 11/1/2013
Ew Jacob was her first.
Guest chapter 23 . 7/28/2013
Oh my god that is such a clever way to end it, it's like all along this has been her story, so cool! Loved it!
LAB1 chapter 28 . 2/1/2013
This has been a cute story, but unrealistic at times. Especially in regards to fertility. Esme had to have been at least 47 according to your timeline. Her chance of conceiving is next to nothing. She would need donor eggs and extensive fertility treatment. Having two embrios implant is common. Having all their parents having babies in their mid to late 40s is quite unrealistic.

Multiples are genetic, but only on the mothers side. Its a genetic tendency to release two eggs in one cycle. Identical twins is a freak occurrence and can happen to anyone. You have fraternal multiples, which is genetic or caused by fertility meds to mature and release more then one egg in a cycle for a couple of childbearing age or the implantation of multiple embrios.

To have two generations raised at the same time, the grandparents and parents have to have children at a young age. Before 22 years old in extreme cases, usually teen pregnancies. You have Edward, as a second child that has finished med school, when his parents have twins! Adoption I could see, but a pregnancy is so risky that most fertility drs wouldn't allow it. The whole thing is a mess.

For Bella to have time with triplets to shower would be a miracle! No amount of good parenting would help!
sarahlouise80 chapter 29 . 1/13/2013
fab outtake loved it.
sarahlouise80 chapter 28 . 1/13/2013
aww bless they all sound so cute bless familys
sarahlouise80 chapter 27 . 1/13/2013
aww fab outtake yey their all gonna be fab parents
sarahlouise80 chapter 26 . 1/13/2013
aww fab outtake beautifull wedding.
sarahlouise80 chapter 25 . 1/13/2013
karma is defo a bitch n jake got bit oh outtake
sarahlouise80 chapter 24 . 1/13/2013
awww perfect proposal so romantic fab outtake
sarahlouise80 chapter 23 . 1/13/2013
awww fab chapter perfect ending.
1,183 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »