Reviews for Cause I'm the REAL Harry
agentinfinity chapter 1 . 1/30
Will you please come back and finish this, Rewind, and I'm Back. Would love to see what you got. They are all fun and interesting... just not finished. I hope that block left you by now. Please do come back
Calmzone1 chapter 11 . 12/30/2015
very good, hope you continue, I'd love to see Dumbles' face when he strolls into the Will reading, especially after D announces that Harry isn't coming and he'll be handling everything
Gunny Highway chapter 11 . 12/27/2015
Too bad you're not as good at finishing stories as you are at starting them, a 10% completion rate sucks. Gunny
Snake agrees. Snake
Bronze chapter 11 . 12/23/2015
Well that makes yet another one that when it got good the author let it die. I say that as it's going on 7 years now without an update. I'm sad as this was getting to the point where it was really funny. I mean, Harry now has Excalibur, has escaped both Durskaban and Bumblebore as well as Great Britain and gotten his family inheritance. Next he get the remaining blocks on his magical core removed and Excalibur starts talking to him. How is that last part not funny? I would love to read how this turned out. Especially Sirius' will reading! You can bet Meddlemore would have fits once he sees Harry and if Sirius made Harry an adult in the eyes of the law and the Wizengamot.
Bronze chapter 3 . 12/23/2015
What goes around, comes around. It's all on the wheel. No mine but I know where I got it from. And then there's always Karma's a bitch. Someone really should've told the Dursleys' that when they took in Harry. Now they're learning it first hand and not liking it one bit.
Ariesp19 chapter 11 . 11/20/2015
More please?
SaintMichael95 chapter 11 . 9/16/2015
Too bad you abandoned this story... It was really good...
PhoenixFlame28 chapter 11 . 8/22/2015
Love it
jacobblack1994 chapter 11 . 8/10/2015
dude the story is excellent but could you make the chapters longer?
Guest chapter 11 . 5/20/2015
This is really interesting, but it has been years since you last updated. I'm just wondering if you're going to update or will this book become abandoned. Seeing as how it hasn't been updated in so long, I'd wager that it's abandoned. Anyways, if it isn't abandoned I'd suggest that you update. You might be busy, but no one is busy for about 6 years. I do hope you update eventually.
-Guest
IcySneasel chapter 11 . 4/25/2015
Ahhh this was a start to a good story too! And then just to abandon it after that cliffhanger!
phoenix-rob chapter 11 . 4/25/2015
I really hope you can finish this story sometime. I always like reading about a tough Harry who doesn't take sh*t from anyone.
6jut chapter 11 . 4/20/2015
great story, please continue. will harry learn ancien runes and retake his owls? will dumbledork fall in shame? i can't wait for more ;)
Ranmaleopard chapter 11 . 1/26/2015
This is just awesome I can't wait for more!
angeleyes1984 chapter 11 . 12/4/2014