Reviews for Cause I'm the REAL Harry
teedub chapter 11 . 1/25
A fun read. *snicker* Hermione should do what she does best: A letter writing campaign to all the students at Hogwarts. In it she could "advise" on all the wonderful attributes of Ron and Ginny Weasley. Girls: watch his grabby hands. Boys: Watch out for contracts from the hex queen Ginny Weasley.
teedub chapter 8 . 1/25
My vote is no Hermione pairing. I think she would be great as a best friend of a man whore. She can totally tease and mock him regarding all his conquests and failures. As long as she ditches the rule abiding, authority worshiping tendencies.

LOL, can you imagine: "Hermione, I need your help with a small problem"

*sigh* "Do we need to hide a body?"

"Well...maybe, sorta...Yeah. We totally need to hide a body but that's not what I need your help with. I doubled scheduled dates on Friday night. Both are hot and want to bag me. I need your help to make it happen."

And Hermione reverse engineers a time turner just so her man whore of a friend can make his two dates.
EllaJuroku chapter 11 . 1/20
I was wondering, when is the next chapter coming out? Please let me know when it comes out, I would love to read it. I do hope you have not chosen to discontinue the story, because it is a great story to read. If you do discontinue the story please let me know so I can remove it from my favorites.
Thank You for taking the time to read this is a great story to read & I love reading it so much!
️Ella Juroku️
daisycb chapter 11 . 12/14/2016
Is there any chance of you continuing this? I'd like to find out what happens
agentinfinity chapter 1 . 1/30/2016
Will you please come back and finish this, Rewind, and I'm Back. Would love to see what you got. They are all fun and interesting... just not finished. I hope that block left you by now. Please do come back
Calmzone1 chapter 11 . 12/30/2015
very good, hope you continue, I'd love to see Dumbles' face when he strolls into the Will reading, especially after D announces that Harry isn't coming and he'll be handling everything
Gunny Highway chapter 11 . 12/27/2015
Too bad you're not as good at finishing stories as you are at starting them, a 10% completion rate sucks. Gunny
Snake agrees. Snake
Bronze chapter 11 . 12/23/2015
Well that makes yet another one that when it got good the author let it die. I say that as it's going on 7 years now without an update. I'm sad as this was getting to the point where it was really funny. I mean, Harry now has Excalibur, has escaped both Durskaban and Bumblebore as well as Great Britain and gotten his family inheritance. Next he get the remaining blocks on his magical core removed and Excalibur starts talking to him. How is that last part not funny? I would love to read how this turned out. Especially Sirius' will reading! You can bet Meddlemore would have fits once he sees Harry and if Sirius made Harry an adult in the eyes of the law and the Wizengamot.
Bronze chapter 3 . 12/23/2015
What goes around, comes around. It's all on the wheel. No mine but I know where I got it from. And then there's always Karma's a bitch. Someone really should've told the Dursleys' that when they took in Harry. Now they're learning it first hand and not liking it one bit.
Ariesp19 chapter 11 . 11/20/2015
More please?
SaintMichael95 chapter 11 . 9/16/2015
Too bad you abandoned this story... It was really good...
PhoenixFlame28 chapter 11 . 8/22/2015
Love it
wildman22 chapter 11 . 8/10/2015
dude the story is excellent but could you make the chapters longer?
Guest chapter 11 . 5/20/2015
This is really interesting, but it has been years since you last updated. I'm just wondering if you're going to update or will this book become abandoned. Seeing as how it hasn't been updated in so long, I'd wager that it's abandoned. Anyways, if it isn't abandoned I'd suggest that you update. You might be busy, but no one is busy for about 6 years. I do hope you update eventually.
-Guest
IcySneasel chapter 11 . 4/25/2015
Ahhh this was a start to a good story too! And then just to abandon it after that cliffhanger!