Reviews for Cause I'm the REAL Harry
LWJ2 chapter 11 . 12/28/2017
Quite an enjoyable tale you have here, I do hope you'll pick it up again. Thanks for sharing it with us.
DragonTamer01 chapter 11 . 12/27/2017
Always imagined that Excalibur was sentient in some way, and that thought has been reinforced ever since King Arthur: Legend Of The Sword came out.
Maddie chapter 11 . 12/5/2017
Nooo..this can't end here! I was loving this Harry and all the OCs..talking! I wanted to see the will reading and Harry facing up Dumbledore and the Weasleys! Hope you're ok and just got uninspired to continue writing this!
studley24 chapter 11 . 12/4/2017
Liking this so far, but is it gonna be continued any time soon?

rocelmamaril357 chapter 1 . 10/9/2017
good job doing this story!
Ghostgirl chapter 11 . 8/15/2017
Can we have more there's like four of your other stories too. I really like these.
acetwolf94 chapter 11 . 5/13/2017
Rascal chapter 11 . 4/24/2017
What is taking you so long to update
teedub chapter 11 . 1/25/2017
A fun read. *snicker* Hermione should do what she does best: A letter writing campaign to all the students at Hogwarts. In it she could "advise" on all the wonderful attributes of Ron and Ginny Weasley. Girls: watch his grabby hands. Boys: Watch out for contracts from the hex queen Ginny Weasley.
teedub chapter 8 . 1/25/2017
My vote is no Hermione pairing. I think she would be great as a best friend of a man whore. She can totally tease and mock him regarding all his conquests and failures. As long as she ditches the rule abiding, authority worshiping tendencies.

LOL, can you imagine: "Hermione, I need your help with a small problem"

*sigh* "Do we need to hide a body?"

"Well...maybe, sorta...Yeah. We totally need to hide a body but that's not what I need your help with. I doubled scheduled dates on Friday night. Both are hot and want to bag me. I need your help to make it happen."

And Hermione reverse engineers a time turner just so her man whore of a friend can make his two dates.
EllaJuroku chapter 11 . 1/20/2017
I was wondering, when is the next chapter coming out? Please let me know when it comes out, I would love to read it. I do hope you have not chosen to discontinue the story, because it is a great story to read. If you do discontinue the story please let me know so I can remove it from my favorites.
Thank You for taking the time to read this is a great story to read & I love reading it so much!
️Ella Juroku️
daisycb chapter 11 . 12/14/2016
Is there any chance of you continuing this? I'd like to find out what happens
agentinfinity chapter 1 . 1/30/2016
Will you please come back and finish this, Rewind, and I'm Back. Would love to see what you got. They are all fun and interesting... just not finished. I hope that block left you by now. Please do come back
Calmzone1 chapter 11 . 12/30/2015
very good, hope you continue, I'd love to see Dumbles' face when he strolls into the Will reading, especially after D announces that Harry isn't coming and he'll be handling everything
Gunny Highway chapter 11 . 12/27/2015
Too bad you're not as good at finishing stories as you are at starting them, a 10% completion rate sucks. Gunny
Snake agrees. Snake