Reviews for To Dance With Grace
Mulder's Woman chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
Holy cow!

This is one of the most in-character MSR fics I've ever read. No "I love you," gooey scenes or Mulder calling Scully by her first name. Nice angsty feel. Perfectly unrequited. Romantic but uncomfortable. Written 3 years ago...see, people still do read after fanfics have been out there for a while.

Thanks...I really liked this one.
Gillianandersonwannabe chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
It's about time I found a "Scully-has-a-nightmare" fanfic that's actually in character! I mean the others are nice and all, but this is excellent:)
jellyka chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
wrapped so tightly around you that it looks as though you believe you're going to become a butterfly when you wake up.

I really loved that line, made me giggle like a little girl :)
jay chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
trust me it's good. real good.
Queequeg1224 chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
Oh I love this story, it's so wonderful. :D
Danceronpointe chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
this is really good and sweet but maybe a tiny bit ooc
ncisabbylover chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
wow! amazingly awesome! I love it thanks. it's really good
bubbly123 chapter 1 . 7/18/2008
After they’d checked into the room, they’d gone to bed, he flopping across the mattress like a dead fish, she curling up under the blankets with a tired “Good night.”

I love the fish part, it amuses me.

...It was hard to see in the darkness, but he could swear Scully rolled her eyes. “The fact that you’re shaking so hard I can hear your teeth knocking together, and that you’ve got those blankets wrapped so tightly around you that it looks as though you believe you’re going to become a butterfly when you wake up.” She paused. “And knowing you, I wouldn’t discredit that thought.”“I resent that,” he muttered...

I love that part as well. It amuses me to.

fantabulous job!
Tee S.G chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
Aww! That was adorable! You were too hard on yourself there in the beginning. I really like your style of writing - plus, they're pretty damn well in character. Much better than I expected. I really can't see this happening any other way.
Medoc0 chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
I like it. And don't worry. We can't actually kill you. This is cyber space.

It is evident that you haven't been writing much het, as it shows a little in the style, but this is good. I've been waiting for someone to write one like this.