Reviews for A Bloody Deal
Someone aka Me chapter 2 . 7/18/2008
This was a really good story!

(*_*)
ariex chapter 2 . 7/13/2008
nice story, very good job.

Part I was a bit confusing, but you cleared everything up nicely.
erin chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
i really like this story, very original! can't wait to read more!
Someone aka Me chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
This is really good!

(*_*)
ariex chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
interesting... a bit confusing, though.
Imogene the Dancing Cow chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
I love the Black Family (so screwed up!), so I love stories that look into the relationship between Sirius and Tonks (two of my favorite characters). There just aren’t enough of them. I refuse to believe Ron when he said in HBP that they barely knew each other. How could he possibly know if Sirius and Tonks met before Sirius was sent to Azkaban? In fact, why wouldn’t they have? Andromeda was Sirius’s favorite cousin, after all.

Not quite sure about the timeline of the story, though. I assume it takes place in the summer between PoA and GoF? Sirius waiting out in a cave would make sense. That would make Tonks just out of training, as she said she had only qualified a year ago in the summer of OotP. Pretty risky mission she seems to be on for a just qualified Auror… meeting with Death Eaters and everything.

I especially thank the both of you for deciding to write a story that is NOT a romance. I like Tonks, but I’m not a fan of Remus and Tonks togetherness, yet that seems to be all there is to read (or some other bizarre pairing). The same goes for Sirius. My favorite fan fics are plain ol’ stories about the dynamics between friends and family, not lovers. Not enough authors write about those very important relationships. Maybe I’m a cold fish… whatever.

Keep up the awesome work. I can’t wait until the next part!