Reviews for Unexpected Rehabilitation
Maya1109 chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
I was looking for a crack pairing with Shuuhei and found this... *drooling*... This was HOT, Kenpachi was just awesome and Shuuhei is one sexy masochist.
emo98660 chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
holy shit i loved it! this story is what i needed the intestisey sorry if i spelt some of my words worng just can't spell today! :)
darksatinbluenight chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
I like this story a lot, the pairing is nice, it's well written and the end is hot. ;)

I just wanted to metion that a haori is actually not the top part of a shinigami's uniform, but the white sort of cape the captain's wear. If I got this right, the white 'shirt' everyone wears is called juban, the black one is a kosode and they both can be refered to as kimonos.
liahjh1289 chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
I fucking love this story...I worship it. It was amazing!_

Epic job!
Gypsygrrl chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
Lol. *waves* Hi! Erm, you know me as shadowkittae on AFF, and you should know already that this is NOT my first time reading this story. In fact, I think it's like the 20th...just goes to show that I still love it.

(What picture are you talking about, btw?)
mamaRed77 chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
I loved your story. What a great pairing! Shuuhei is my favorite so anything with him is awesome. Good job!
Devil's trillL chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
I absolutely loved it. I hope you'll do a multi chap on this pairing.
Paradoxismminant chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
I loved it!

Heh heh...heh heh...
tangibleHELL chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
Very well done, I applaud you. This is a good pairing.
FlyinGShadoW1314 chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
Woo! I luv crack pairings, and I thoroughly enjoyed reading that. :D There needs to be more KenShuu. Hee, tanks for the great read!
gebo513 chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
love love love love LOVE IT! he he he MINE! you are my favorite author for writing a delicious KenShuu fic!
NarutoVixin chapter 1 . 4/2/2009
*get on knees and begs* please please write more about Ken-chan i love him and have not found near as much fic about him as i would Love to read
xxnormalnormalxx chapter 1 . 9/5/2008 this...i have some questions to ask...

what is the relationship between the both of them? Is it based on sex? or do they like each other?

I would love to see a sequel! I think this story is great!
Utena-Puchiko-nyu chapter 1 . 9/3/2008
I love this! It's one of my favorite crack!pairing now XD

Kisses from Argentina!
FoxGod chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
-squeals- You made me happy. Zaraki doesn't get enough love and you're like the third person I've read to actually give him so serious love. Good job.