Reviews for A Summoning
Guest chapter 1 . 6/21/2014
I love this soo much pplz more
Koryu's Advocate chapter 2 . 3/12/2014
I see what you did there! My apologies, I guess I just needed to read that last bit of chapter onne over once more before it clicked in my brain. I'm dumb like that sometimes.
Akayuki Novak chapter 2 . 10/31/2013
Ah. Poor Toph. I think she would be the only one of the GAang to not do something potentially stupid when tossed into a new world (no offense to Katara or Zuko, but Katara would have freaked out when she saw the demons, and Zuko's too hot-headed to wait until things turn out better.)
Marikalay chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Eirdaru chapter 2 . 1/12/2013
Toph for the win! This is gonna be epic I just know it! Please update this awesome story when u can please!
Automail-gHost chapter 2 . 9/2/2012
Update? OH PWEEZZE? I love your writing style and I eagerly wait for more! XD

Great idea by the way, really original! :D
Please Update chapter 2 . 7/23/2012
I'm loving this story!

The chapters are well-formatted and Toph is characterised amazingly. I can't wait to see what happens when she meets our favourite demons, so please update soon to put me out of my misery.
RandomCitizen chapter 2 . 7/17/2012
:D Dont give up! You're doing fine. :P

I wonder how you're going through next? Does she speak the same language? Depends on how much and what kind of trouble you want her go through. :T

She's gonna be fun with Hiei. XD Hope you help her out against demon speed. :3 Countinue.
RandomCitizen chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
Nice lenghty, descriptive chapter. :D
Marikalay chapter 2 . 4/14/2012
I really like your premise and the story has definitely caught my attention. I hope it doesn't take two years for your next chapter, though.
Mrs. BYG chapter 2 . 2/15/2012
When will you be updating? This is really, really good!
Black Firelight chapter 2 . 1/28/2012
This is quite interesting. I hope you get around to updating it soon.
Nightraze chapter 2 . 12/31/2011
Awesome! Update soon! _
Mrs. BYG chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
SOOOOO AMAZINGLY AWESOME! WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO UPDATE!
nequam-tenshi chapter 2 . 12/17/2011
A good story but how old is Toph?