Reviews for The Great Paper Chase
D chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
hey am glad your back!

tis great u know...write more!
Angelinachaser7 chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
Hey just read your fan fic and thought it was a brilliant storyline and very humourous. good to read someone can write bruce and diana accordinging, diana with her fire and frustrations and bruce being teasing and condisending, as well as aspects of the bat, so keep up the good work and i look forward to reading more of your work.
Hepburn chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
Nice one! That was cute and funny considering the point of view and circumstances of the author!;)

I love how you write Bruce and Diana, but next time let her get the better of him!

ciao chica! :)
ladybrin chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
Again- you write some of the best "feel good" BMWW fics i have ever read- of course i am new to the DC fandom- but i am really enjoying myself- watching justice league dvd's and now jumping on the BMWW bandwagon- i can't believe that some could even SEE her with Sups- now when the Batman is so "delicious" with her- sigh
serenity wayne chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
great

i love it
3togetready chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
What a great piece of fluff! This totally made my day. New stories in my inbox do that for me. Loved the liability waiver...what a great idea! Thanks!
myrthill chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
heh, trust Bruce to use that kind of thing to start a relationship. anyway, I hate to say, this is not as good as your other works, mainly because the lack of BMWW (not counting when BM teases WW that is) and for once, I failed to see the humor in your work.

still, this is good. and I'll be sure to wait your other works
GothicGirl-TX chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
That was really cute!

I could almost feel her frustration with Batman when she figured out he was getting the better of her because his cooler head prevailed.

And of course, a BM/WW fic always makes my day! Well done!
ForbiddenLove2013 chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
EPP! I loved it! And all their bickeringness. hehe.

Another really great story, and the idea is unique. The thought that they have to fill out a million sheets of paper for a mission is just funny, and then one for dating. Bahaha. That's great.

10 gold stars for you!