Reviews for The Great Paper Chase
Hepburn chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
Nice one! That was cute and funny considering the point of view and circumstances of the author!;)

I love how you write Bruce and Diana, but next time let her get the better of him!

ciao chica! :)
ladybrin chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
Again- you write some of the best "feel good" BMWW fics i have ever read- of course i am new to the DC fandom- but i am really enjoying myself- watching justice league dvd's and now jumping on the BMWW bandwagon- i can't believe that some could even SEE her with Sups- now when the Batman is so "delicious" with her- sigh
serenity wayne chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
great

i love it
3togetready chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
What a great piece of fluff! This totally made my day. New stories in my inbox do that for me. Loved the liability waiver...what a great idea! Thanks!
myrthill chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
heh, trust Bruce to use that kind of thing to start a relationship. anyway, I hate to say, this is not as good as your other works, mainly because the lack of BMWW (not counting when BM teases WW that is) and for once, I failed to see the humor in your work.

still, this is good. and I'll be sure to wait your other works
GothicGirl-TX chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
That was really cute!

I could almost feel her frustration with Batman when she figured out he was getting the better of her because his cooler head prevailed.

And of course, a BM/WW fic always makes my day! Well done!
KnightandPrincessLover chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
EPP! I loved it! And all their bickeringness. hehe.

Another really great story, and the idea is unique. The thought that they have to fill out a million sheets of paper for a mission is just funny, and then one for dating. Bahaha. That's great.

10 gold stars for you!