Reviews for Lineage
lunabelle0 chapter 20 . 10/9/2009
This is a very good AU story, I'm surprised it doesn't have more reviews! I hope you haven't given up on this story though...
Raina Meldamiriel chapter 20 . 9/28/2008
more more more this is the most interesting story i have read in a while lol i hope tht you update soon and i was wondering is seras gonna go with alcard or against him ? lol
TrinityTepes chapter 20 . 9/26/2008
Oh.

Can't wait for the next chapter now!
Lady La-sara chapter 19 . 9/22/2008
This is a great story. Lot's of intersting facts and the characters are still in character. That's pretty hard to do, I think? Love the chapter lengths and the spacing is perfect. I wonder what's going to happen next? The mystery is building and so is my intrest for the final chapter. Lol. Please continue with your great work you have going here and I hope you find all the insparation that you need and want. Until next time. Best of Luck!
TrinityTepes chapter 19 . 9/12/2008
IT HAS BEEN REVEALED!
TrinityTepes chapter 17 . 8/25/2008
Aww. Poor Lucy. And I really don't like Rosiel.
TrinityTepes chapter 16 . 8/21/2008
Oh an angry Seras. Yah! Well I enjoyed the chapter, as seem to always say.
TrinityTepes chapter 15 . 8/19/2008
Poor Seras, who can she believe? Oh boy Integra is bringing in another Hellsing. This should make it even more interesting.
TrinityTepes chapter 14 . 8/16/2008
Nope. Didn't mind at all.
TrinityTepes chapter 13 . 8/13/2008
Everytime I read Seras call Alucard 'Carl' I laugh cause it reminds me of a show my little cousin watches. "Jimmy Neutron" the heavy set, nerdy, suspender wearing kid. Alucard is obviously nothing like that.

But anyway I enjoyed this chapter as I have every other chapter. Looking forward to the next and all the others after that.
Bloody-Asphode11 chapter 12 . 8/5/2008
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE NOW
TrinityTepes chapter 12 . 7/30/2008
Glad you updated. I think you should leave the titile the way it is. The current title you have is what caught my attention. For some reason one word titles and unique titles catch my attention. Bu that's just me, and I can't see why more people aren't reading your story. I love your story.
Edowen chapter 12 . 7/30/2008
this is a very good story please continue it and as for changing the name it is confusing if you do it in the middle of a story but if you do so and perhaps put the name in the summery it wont be so confusing.
Mademoiselle-Loyale491 chapter 11 . 7/29/2008
At first, I was wary of this fic, but it seemed to be getting a few good reviews, so I gave it a shot. It's pretty interesting. The line about the Moriganian (made it up) line outnumbering the Selenian line (again, made it up) in 2. Chapter 1 seems a bit off. Here it says, "Currently the line of Morigan outnumbers the line of Selene... despite the rate at which Hellsing is forced to destroy members of the line of Selene (I which I could bold this for convenience) for their crimes." Shouldn't Hellsing be destroying members of the Moriganian line?

As well, in 11. Chapter 10, Selene said that she and Lorena were sisters both in life and undeath. So does that mean that they had the same sire? Or did they just say that they were sisters in undeath just because they were sisters in life? And who was Rosiel sired by? And was Pierre, Marigold's sire, a son of Selene, or was he her great-grandson? Before you ask, I'm asking because I like keeping track of such things as lineages. Anyway, keep writing, please.
Raining Eros chapter 11 . 7/28/2008
Please update soon. I'm hooked. And I really need to read the next chapter!