Reviews for A Matter of Honor
I've been giggling non stop for the last hour. Thank you.
Becca chapter 31 . 7/12
This is the 5th time I've read this all the way through. I am completely stunned at how enjoyable this was to read. I wish I could read this all the way through for the first time again. Whenever I feel sad I come back to read this because of the joy it brings me. Thank you so much for writing this.
Speisla chapter 23 . 7/6
Oh, debería haber sabido que hablas español. Yo también. La referencia a la Oreja de Van Gogh debería haber sido pista suficiente
Speisla chapter 18 . 7/5
It's been years. I read this one when I was a child and now I'm reading it again and I enjoy it even more. Good work!
Alex Nymph chapter 27 . 6/24
Please let Toph be pregnant.
Hey! I revisited this story for the first time in like, 9 years. But I wanted to say that this was the first fanfic I ever read. Wow. Crazy to think I’ve been reading fics from fandom communities for almost a decade now. But I distinctly remember this, and with all the avatar stuff coming back up again I decided to find it again :)
Just wanted to say thanks for writing such a good story that made me wanting to keep reading more and find stories from other fandoms, and eventually even writing my own! ️️️
DragonWarriorPo chapter 32 . 5/21
Taang is an underrated ship.
RoyalGhou1 chapter 4 . 5/16
You said its Aang's fault for her cheating... kys
WolfyFenri chapter 11 . 3/4
This chapter woke the teen inside of me.
Anemone chapter 32 . 11/7/2019
Thank you SO MUCH for writing and sharing this! I started three days ago and the past two nights right after work, I just had to get back to this and keep reading. I adore this story!
Favourite chapter? That's tough. How about favourite scenes?
I really love your version of grown-up Toth (so favourite character is easy), she is so amazing! I love her dynamics with Sparky and the fire guys, she's tough and bossy but so caring underneath. She knows everybody's secrets but never would betray that trust. I love her!
Katara and Zuko were wonderful too, but I mostly enjoyed Toth's smirky comments and the funny awkwardness in the early chapters (teaching Aang the facts of life...). And I am so thankful that everybody did finally man (or woman) up and told each other the truth - all of them more or less simultaneously - because I hate novels where stuff like this is revealed in a stupid public fashion just to generate drama. They had enough of that!
You gods were hilarious too! I'm glad there was a happy ending for La.
The island girl code was a bit much in my opinion, but Suki's character was amazing too - and I'm glad Sukko realized how much she's worth.
I am a huge Terry Prattchet fan but somehow that chicken-cat from Lancre did not quite win my heart. I think Momo could do better.
Setting May up with the masochistic Earth King would be AMAZING! I'm sure they got to meet somewhere eventually.
Thank's for Sokka reminding us of the treatchery and not owning up for it after the showdown - I had wondered a bit why Kuei was the villain in this story, but after that it totally made sense.
I would have loved to read a bit more of Pops Ivoh, he is one of my favourite characters from the series. But who am I kidding, how can you not love them all?
And by the way, you are really fantastic with the sexy scenes too. The idea of Aang kissing her feet, that was genious! I think maybe that first encounter was my favourite chapter. And the swamp banana story was great too - and I would have loved to see Suko during his Elvis show...
Ah well, to make a long story short: THANK YOU, this was fantastic!
Ladyluck523 chapter 1 . 9/12/2019
Here it is 2019 and I still re-read this from time to time. Particularly the La Rosa de los Vientos chapter. It's haunting in a good way. I will always adore this fic. One of the best there ever was for any fandom.
Thank you so much Adridere.
yugewinner chapter 5 . 5/20/2019
why the fuck did you change everyone's names. that's fucking stupid
Herreran chapter 33 . 3/30/2019
Good Fan fic
Lakitalover chapter 32 . 2/28/2019
I know you warned us. I know, but I thought you just meant everyone would get married and have kids even though they are strong warrior women. What's up with Zuko not letting Katara choose if and when to have babies? It's not just wrong; it's also really out of character. (Not to mention how out of character it is for Katara and her friends not to be offered by it. No matter how much she wants Zuko's kids we all know she'd want it to be on her terms). I'm confused because I don't know why you would add that detail when it doesn't change the plot, and I'm disappointed because you could have just as easily used a different explanation as to why Katara is pregnant, planned or unplanned, without making Zuko seem like a jerk. I really liked how you made use of Toph as the narrator. I liked the silly gods and the suspense of the contest. I liked humorousness and sweetness of most of the Gaang's interactions enough to ignore the wierdness of the creepy lust chicken and Zuko as Elvis, but Zuko interfering with Katara's bending as birth control just leaves a bad taste in my mouth. Why sour an otherness fun story with that when you could easily edit it out? I'm not even saying this to be critical so much as because I'm genuinely baffled.
sad lesbian chapter 1 . 1/29/2019
Yo this story is still funny af but I lowkey forgot how homophobic it was! Reading it now as a fully developed queer it's so sad to see all the straight characters panic at the concept of being perceived as gay for ~comedy~. With all the references to lit and Las Vegas and junk this person couldn't manage to squeak in "lesbian" or god forbid "bisexual"? Can't judge because I was the same way back when I was deeply closeted by religion but I really hope the author's grown as a person since then! Just wanted to get this off my chest lol
1,405 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »