Reviews for A Matter of Honor
The-Black-Blood-Knight chapter 23 . 6/21
Awesome story. I love it. Quick question though, why do you call Spanish foreign and not just Spanish?
T.J.Murray chapter 21 . 6/18
Aang slapping her ass is the best thing, its so bold hahaha I love it
The god of small things is a lovely book
maripaz6 chapter 33 . 5/31
Okay, this is an awesome and amazing story. I love how Fat acts just like Toph, everyone was In-Character, and your OCs felt like they had been an actual part of Avatar the Last Airbender. Also, your Taang and Zutara and Sukka were glorious. The gods felt a little too patterned after the Greek and Roman ones, at least in the way they interacted, but that's not a huge deal and when it's compared to your amazing creativity, who am I to complain?

That said, your originality was marvellous in this story. You must have auch a great imagination to have come up with this... thank you for spending the time to do so, and thank you for posting it on fanfiction! And now, since I know a bit of what you referred to as Foreign -

Gracias por este cuento. Es algo maravilloso y me encantaba leerlo. Eres una buena autora y ójala que escribieras un 'sequel'. (Y que fuera terminado). Otra vez, muchas gracias por este fanfic!
Writer Rider Dirty Thirties chapter 21 . 5/18
The sixth arrow, ha. I laughed way too much.
Writer Rider Dirty Thirties chapter 18 . 5/18
So many shocks! I like their spirit world journey.
Writer Rider Dirty Thirties chapter 8 . 5/15
I ship it (Kuei and Toph) lol
Great story! The humor is top notch. So is the drama. Romance has never really been my genre of preference, but you worked this one so well. There is so much understanding of the characters displayed in how you write them and the dynamics of their relationships. Thank you for this long, amazing story. It's been a wonderful ride, and I'm so glad to have found this story.
(Minor correction: In Chinese, nu-er means daughter, and daughter-in-law would be er-xi.)
jmdailey13 chapter 10 . 4/22
But Toph is the best... She steals the whole show
jmdailey13 chapter 8 . 4/22
Okay I saw that coming but you did an excellent job of portraying toph
luckyme32 chapter 27 . 3/22
The Toph in this story toes the Mary Sue line from chapter 1, it doesn't go overboard and it's very tolerable in the story, until this chapter (27). Even her ill intentioned emotional manipulation of Sokka is given a positive spin, not to mention the totally avoidable fight with Aang which was her fault to begin with. This Toph is funny, smart, competent and rather too good at social interactions, and all of that is fine; but her biggest flaw is thinking that everyone else should know what she knows and how adamantly she will refuse to admit her own fault on everything that goes down in this story, and everyone else has to apologize to her. Geez
shikuro.naruto chapter 32 . 1/5
I am now a confirmed Taang shipper. XD Your fic made me ship Taang hard, like Zutara level hard. Love your Aang so much.
alltheregrets chapter 32 . 12/21/2016
Honestly this was one of the funniest fics I've ever read. It made me laugh so so much. You are truly talented in the humor aspect of writing. You are also very good at poetry and writing sweet nothing's. It was quite intoxicating.
As by request my favorite character was definitely Toph. Couldn't get enough of her. Her character was so rich I loved it. She was wise and young at the same time. Perfect heroine if you ask me. Aang is a close second for his awakening of his manly self haha.
My favorite non-romantic relationship was by far zuko and toph. Ugh. They were so cute and when they kissed it was so funny/cute/ and weirdly sexy.
I don't have a favorite chapter because they were all very well written. Even the filler chapters I enjoyed! Ugh. This was such a good fic! Thank you so much for writing this!
Guest chapter 31 . 9/8/2016
I still find it odd that u use spanish when the avatar world is vasian
SernaJ chapter 6 . 9/3/2016