Reviews for A Matter of Honor
not straight chapter 13 . 4/15
hey uh this fic is hella offensive like
i love this fic a lot bc its just funny yanno but not all wlw are butch
and you can just say gay or smth i know its like a decade later but lgbt ppl would srsly rather you say gay or lesbian instead of alternative choices
i hope you changed
also when i read this fic like five years ago it was gr8 i just realized that i like girls now so thats why im goin all sjw on yo ass sorry man its still p good tbh
Zutara Fan 4eva chapter 32 . 2/27
I read this story for the Zutara more than nine years since it was finished but fell in love with the other characters as well. Bravo! I can't exactly decide which my favourite chapter is, but I assure you, I laughed out loud while reading almost all of the chapters. This is such a funny and entertaining story, I truly loved it. Perhaps the funniest bits for me were the about the ugly chicken messenger bird and the tree in the swamp that gave visions. A tree that likes maths and gets drunk? That's hilarious! Reading this in 2018 and still enjoying it. Thank you for writing this!
Grace chapter 1 . 2/5
I read this before - some years ago now - when I became enamored with the idea of Toph and Aang together. While I knew it wouldn't be canon, that didn't change how much I liked the ship.

Recently, I wanted to revisit a few of the stories that I remembered. Both this one and Tenderness were very well written and they stuck out in my mind. I love that I can re-read them and revel in my nostalgia for this relationship. Thank you so much for these stories, they were so fun to read and revisit.
This is more of a Topa story than Zutara
daragunshot chapter 19 . 1/11
Holy Shit! He finally said it!
daragunshot chapter 17 . 1/11
Fangasm... this should be added to the dictionary!
daragunshot chapter 16 . 1/11
Decent Guy Yin...
Giovanni Ronaldo chapter 29 . 12/22/2017
So, basically. Here's how you write a Taang: first, if you want Aang to be sexy, let Zuko teach him how to. Then you want Sokka to be sexy, you give him Zuko's height and smirk. Then you take Yue, ship her with god-Zuko. Oh, and same with sexy-god-Sokka. What a wonderful world!
Giovanni Ronaldo chapter 27 . 12/22/2017
Stupid sexy Zuko. And I was dead.
Giovanni Ronaldo chapter 22 . 12/22/2017
Aaaaw this escalating so quickly into a trashy thing! In a nice way. So it's lovely. I knew you are a Latino/spanish if not italian, BTW, too many latin references. And about that...why making them speak Latin? I mean, that's so western. They're supposed to be eastern. Why the choice?
Giovanni Ronaldo chapter 18 . 12/22/2017
Fate reminded me something...funny, the trip on the spirit world is very funny.
Giovanni Ronaldo chapter 10 . 12/22/2017
About the Zutara-Taang stuff: well done. Really. This looks precisely as a Zutara from Toph's point of view. Plus hints of Kataang, at the moment. Nice that for once Katara is not at the center of the universe, every character is well written, left out a few OOCs, but just a few. Love this!
Guest chapter 7 . 12/21/2017
You are a goddess. My. I love this. It is a blessing. Thanks!
H.N ROLLIN chapter 32 . 10/28/2017
Great use of big words but trash explanation on how Katara lost her virginity you can do better by following me on fanfiction but dont ever compare me to you lil nigga fuck you fuck ytour hat
cooldude38 chapter 1 . 10/28/2017
whats up Adridere its your nigga charles
1,386 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »