Reviews for After Colin Walks
LilyGraceVirtue chapter 5 . 3/28/2011
This chapter was so weird and funny! can't wait to read the rest!_
IWouldLikeToDeleteThisAccount chapter 13 . 2/23/2010
AW THAT WAS SOO SWEET! LOVED IT!
Deceptionist chapter 2 . 11/14/2009
*Squeals* I love your story!
I-stabbed-him-with-the-pencil chapter 13 . 2/25/2009
Oh my gosh that was awesome! At first, I was totally mad at Dicken for the whole Evangeline thing, but know I am in total love with him again. I kinda wish Jasper never died, but... I LOVED THIS STORY! You rock!
yelrac chapter 13 . 2/8/2009
strange endig ,but i LOVED the story!
geminirayne01 chapter 11 . 9/6/2008
its good but i am incredibly confused. how exactly is this love square working?
xcrystaltapiax chapter 10 . 8/16/2008
write more this story is good especialy the um whore part
Unlikely Rose chapter 7 . 7/17/2008
I kinda see the love square, but where is poor Collin? I'm a Dikon/Mary girl myself though. Heck, save him for me! Haha, I'm starting to notice a kind of huge parralel here.

Jasper in Twilight, Jasper here.

Edward hums unrecognized lullaby, so does Jasper.

Edwards eyes get dark with moods, so do Jaspers.

Edward is often unreadable, so is Jasper.

I am I on the money?
Unlikely Rose chapter 6 . 7/16/2008
Good work. It seemed a little far fetched, but I'll reserve my opinions till a later update. Though I can't help but say that I am a bit shocked that Mary doesn't seem the least bit miffed that her dear cousin is despised...
Unlikely Rose chapter 5 . 7/16/2008
WTF!

You scared the flipping bejeezers outa me! TWO Collins? Two? What exactly is going on here missy? You have got to (please!) update soon, I almost fell off my chair when I read this... I can see some of the reviewers were like whatha... But I am so glad I wated. Well, props!
Lady of the forest chapter 4 . 7/15/2008
I find this story a bit unbelievable - I think you should really look at the characters and how they would react to certain scenarios. For instance, I can't imagine Colin forcing Dickon and his family to leave their land - and why on earth would they end up living in the secret garden? you really have made Colin out to be a real villain in his actions - just not a believable one.
Guest chapter 4 . 7/14/2008
I don't know how I feel about this story. On one hand it is so exciting to see new SG fics coming up that are not in the traditional plotlines we see over and over again, and I was getting into this story right up until this chapter. I guess you can call me a Dickon fan, so I was blown away by how far off you made his character turned out to be from the book and movie depictions. I mean, jail? I hope it'll be explained in later chapters. Why is it so important that the Sowerby's no longer have accents? Is the American factor going to be relevant later on?

However, that aside, this story has amazing potential, and your writing style depicts a wonderful author, I'll be excited to see what's next!
Unlikely Rose chapter 4 . 7/14/2008
Good work.
Unlikely Rose chapter 3 . 7/13/2008
Good job. Looking forward to another update! :D
Unlikely Rose chapter 2 . 7/11/2008
Whoa, love this. Your writing style is so unique. Very bold. I've never read anything like this before. Your not afraid to turn Colin into a hermit, intstead of the sex pot most fanfic'ers direly wish/ write him to be. Haha! I'm not saying he is an ogre, but I love this context! And love square? Who's the 4th corner? Well you musn't let anything happen to the poor Sowerby's, or else... Teehee. Well fantastic work and please update soon.

P.S; please give a little summary in your upcoming chappy's of what you veiw Mary and Colling to look like.