Reviews for 821 A Room for a Pony
Isabell89 chapter 4 . 11/13/2008
Oh wow... I know I said I'd get down to reading the remaining two chapters in the course of the next two days, and now look at me reviewing chapter 21 almost two weeks later. But there were reports to be prepared, courses to be attended, life to be lives - you know how it is. But now that I've finally gotten down to reading this instalment, I hope I'll find the time for the big finish sometime soon.

Well, well, Rory and Nate seem to be going fine so far; I'd even say their relationship is starting to look very promising. But that final encounter with his parents might not have been the best way to start off the relationship with her possible future in-laws ;-)

That interaction between April and Giles was cute to read about, the first time she showed interest in a boy. But I have to say I'm quite happy Luke scared him off (or April was turned off by his relation to Taylor - that was hilarious, BTW). He did come across as too smug for my taste.

Looking forward to the ultimate series finale.
Miguel51 chapter 4 . 7/23/2008
FANTASTIC!

I especially liked the part near the end when Luke informs April who Giles is related to! Hilarious!

This will be the last one I read though... until epy 8.22 is completed any way!

See ya then and keep up the good work!
bella carisJJ chapter 4 . 7/23/2008
First of all: Sorry that Im reviewing this late! I kept putting it off, bad me.

Second: This is one of the most amusing episodes ever, seriously. I cracked up so many times!

I'm so happy that Emily and Lorelai are finally reaching some understanding. I can picture Emily making all those changes in Lorelai's old bedroom and it's very IC because that's a part of Emily that it was screaming to be explored (I remember when she tried to set up a room for Rory) And I love it because it doesnt have to be cheesy nor overdone...It's just subtle and they both are still the Emily and Lorelai we know and love. It's the Gilmore way, lol. Richard and little Nicholas are priceless! I love Richard being a Grandpa and LL being proud parents in front of them. This is the kind of stuff I woulda loved to see in the show, I can't believe they thought it would be boring *shakes head*

Now, the April part was probably the funniest thing on this episode. Aww, Luke was being a jealous father! And the boy turned out to be Taylor's nephew! *lmao* This is the kind of thing that only happens in Stars Hollow world, seriously.

Then...oh boy, Nate and Rory scenes gave me butterflyes all the time. (Not to mention my fangirl squee when I read the last scene in previous episode, lol. God, it's almost embarrassing how happy I am about these two...Rory is so into Nate and it's like the cutest thing ever! plus, I can relate to that, lol.) I loved when he said he likes when she's nervous and does the hair thing. She's so obvious! And the end scene? Funny but so awkward, lol.

Well, I have to say I'm defintely feeling sad beacuse the series is almost over :( aw man, I begin to feel the "goodbye GG" vibe again :( But at least I'm not mad like last year, only a little sad. And it's great that I can say: My beloved show is having closure.

I'm reading the teaser for episode 822 right now...See ya! :)
edleweiss chapter 4 . 7/21/2008
LMAO! Where to start? Absolutely wonderful plot twist with Giles, Taylor, Luke and April! I don't know which was funnier. Luke's reaction or April's. She is her father's daughter, isn't she?

Secondly, I spit out my water when I read the final scene. Nate's reaction to Rose/Tony, and the calm manner in which he tells Rory that she's correct, it IS embarrassing. Bloody brilliant!

Lastly, I'm now experiencing mixed feelings about the final episode. I so wish you could continue, but I also understand the need to stop and close the curtains on a high note. Can hardly wait for the finale!
edleweiss chapter 3 . 7/21/2008
Oh! Michel is one hilarious bugger, isn't he? I could envision him trying to amuse the baby.

Loved Luke, April, and their "shopping."

Oh! A 'reddish blond' boy after April? Perfect!
edleweiss chapter 2 . 7/21/2008
Haha. Sookie thinks Nate is hot and I must agree with her!

Why is Rory over thinking this? Regardless, I truly loved the final scene. Such an intimate setting!

You have truly given growth to these character. Emily wants to be a part of Lorelai (and Nicky's) life, but knows not to overdo it as she usually does. Wonderful!
edleweiss chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
I'm guilty! I'm guilty! I've had the busiest few months and was unable to read and review. I apologise!

Despite that, let me say how much I enjoyed this teaser. Truly love the convos between Lorelai & Rory. They seem real again! JMO, but Nate and Rory just fit..
lancer1993 chapter 4 . 7/21/2008
Love how April's crush turned out to be related to Taylor LOL and both father and daughter are on the same page about it.

Also loved the end, can't wait for the final.
flcrkr chapter 4 . 7/20/2008
I am glad Rory and Nate talked and now know where they stand with each other. I am really glad that Rory told him what she did. Oh wow! Protective Luke comes out! Great scene! Had me cracking up and feeling so sorry for April. So hilarious that Giles is Taylor's nephew! And even funnier that when April finds out she wants nothing to do with him. Oh jeez. Rory and Nate caught by the parents, lol. Such a great episode. Previews for the finale sound interesting.
flcrkr chapter 3 . 7/20/2008
Hehe. Luke refusing to buy the supplies April needs at Doose's then turning around and buying them there anyway. It's good that Lorelai and Rory can still talk about really important things, but not get too in depth with them. Michel cracks me up! Him baby talking to Nicholas then pretending like he is going down stairs... so funny. I am glad Rory decided not to avoid Nate much longer. And the this thing with April and Giles could be interesting.
flcrkr chapter 2 . 7/20/2008
Poor Paul Anka... having Sookie scaring him with the baby talk, lol. Love the talking between Sookie and Lorelai and about how everything turned out and all. Liked Lorelai and Rory's convo about Nate. Hee! April letting Luke know about the check for Taylor as she is going out the door. Smart girl, lol. That was really nice of Emily to redo Lorelai's old room so they could use it for when ever Nicholas was there. It's really great that Emily is really trying and everything. I am really surprised that Lorelai kept quiet when Emily went on about Nate being a suitable match for Rory. At least dinner turned out to be good and no fighting. Good for Rory speaking up to Nate.
flcrkr chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
Hee! Glad that Nate and Rory are finally together. Funny how the conversation went with Lorelai and Rory after he walked into the room, lol. And wow. Lorelai wanting to go to FND? That is surprising. It's really good though.
BettyFan chapter 4 . 7/20/2008
Hello Audirox. I'm sorry for not having reviewed before, but I've been enjoying your series from the beginning! Having said that, I now feel guilty for enjoying it so much and not reviewing. The thing is, most of the reading was done at work.

It was heartbreaking to see the show end the way it did last year, but your season made it all ok again. For that, I thank you. You have an amazing voice with these characters and have the talent to create stories that are believable to be Gilmore. I will miss your writing so so much. (
Pheebs20 chapter 4 . 7/20/2008
As I've said before, I'm so in love with this story you've written. The characters are amazing, the writting is wonderful, everything just fits. It's actually sad that there's only one more episode left.

I'd be great to have a scene, even a little one, between Luke and Rory saying godbye, a father-daughter moment. That's one thing I missed terribly in the last episode of the show. He's always been her father figure and I know he loves her and she loves him too, they just never said it to each other, and it'd be the perfect closure.

But it's just a thought. Anything you write will be perfect :)
heyderpette chapter 4 . 7/20/2008
Sad. One episode left.

HEY! Can you make it an extra long episode? It is, after all, the LAST episode. EVER. It deserves at least another half hour, doncha think?

HA HA. Giles is Taylor's nephew. I love it! And Rory and NAte getting busted by the 'rents! I love it more!

I think we need a little more Nicholas interaction. Ooh, a Nicholas-Rory goodbye-for-now scene! Also more Sookie-Jackson and Lane-Zach. It will be the last episode, after all. The last episode. EVER.

Great chapter!