Reviews for doppelganger
Sky Zorander chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
Wow. I loved this whole concept with the Twins. It's very unique and I'm so glad I read it and that you wrote it. Just. Wow.
The Terrible Jester chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
:O

Powerful writing.
ash the airbender chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
I cried.

Trust me when I say that those two words are honestly the most prestigious compliment I can ever give a fellow writer. Only the best books and fanfictions can actually bring tears to my eyes, and you've managed it. You're now officially up there with other tearjerking books such as the Harry Potter series, the Chanters of Tremaris trilogy, and...well, that's honestly all I can think of.

Fantastic job, really. That's all I have to say.
chaosgenes chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
I wanted to read a short fic that hopefully wasn't so typical of the twin's relationship, and what I got was actually so much more. Even though I had to adjust to the point of view, the story is pretty interesting that way. I like how you didn't use any personal pronouns to describe George's perspective, because as he himself views himself - there is no "I."

I haven't read any of your other fics, but I think I'll try them out after this one :)
Une Rose chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
goodness, this fic was good. very good insight on the twins. i loved it.
Shiroiyuki3 chapter 1 . 8/8/2009
Well, I wasn't exactly sure what to expect as I went into this story - but it was original, I'll give it that. Well written, too, which added to the enjoyment factor.

The whole 'twin' thing always creeped me out (not just in Harry Potter, but even when you go down the street and see two little kids dressed the SAME exact way just because they're twins...*shivers*). This story went beyond that and gave it another dimension.

I think you did really well.
painted.inkblot chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
Oh my.

Your writing is amazing. I confess I've been a bad person and I've read some of your fics and haven't reviewed because I never know what to say. I feel like all I can say is "I loved this; it was so sad; you characterized George brilliantly," and I feel like that's just bland and doesn't do this fic justice at all.

This may be my favorite section:

You’re in the middle of dinner with Ginny, at the very end of the big family table. She’s doing some sort of puzzle as she eats, one of those stupid ones from the roadside stands. You’ve taken it on yourself to give her amusing but terribly false advice, and mum is watching you over her bifocals. All of a sudden, just as you’re putting food in your mouth, you get the unmistakable feeling of a hand brushing the back of your neck - it lingers, cold, and disappears somewhere down your shirt. Moments pass with you frozen, eyelid twitching. You touch your hand to your mouth and come away with blood. Ginny is staring, and then she says,

“You okay, Fred?”]

Because it almost perfectly summarizes the lack of difference between Fred and George-Ginny doesn't even know it's George and not Fred and it's so painful at the moment because at the moment Fred is making more of a difference between the two.

This is just so sdflskjflsaj. Ack. Amazing. Favorited.
Momochuu chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
Aw
hakuoh chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
That was really good! It was really sad, though.

Keep up the good work!
ilo6409 chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
i loved this story! the character development and everything its really good!
ValorOrgulloso chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
Wow... This was REALLY good. At first I wasn't gonna read it, but then I was like "wth, why not?" So I read it and it was fantastic! It was very sad and beautifully written.
silvermedal chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
That was so cool!

I love the relationship between Fred and George - people explore it in such totally different ways. This was one of my favorites, though.