Reviews for Debris
salen kaiba chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
hey!

Love Edward's fantasies ... Maybe you could wrote one about role play ... It could be so funny to see Bella role-play in front of Edward ... maybe with Alice's help of course ;-)

why not about schoolgirl in uniform, or Bella wearing a special outfit?

anyway, keep on writing. I love it. ;-)

see ya!
Jackiswhack chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
great story, so out of character but in a good way. when edward put his hnad over his mouth so did i to hold in my laughter... ha

such a great story
amgglekim chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
It so totally didn't suck! I laughed and giggled... it was great!
DelilahTCullen chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
i dont think it suked i thot it was totally funny and tho dirty, defiantly cute
lillysora chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
XD THAT MADE ME HAPPY! XD
Hanna Rae chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
haha that was so good! i love to read about edward's fantasies ;)
Balerion chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
I would like to respectfully disagree with you. I really liked Raspberries but I love this one. The fantasy is clearer and there is more sexual tension, not just innuendo.

Raspberries was cute, this is HOTT.

You should do a fantasy series. Getting more hard-core wouldn't hurt either, you got skillz.
xcullenette chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
haha! I loved these one-shots! How can I not love a horny and flustered Edward? More, please. XD
padfootly chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
Bahaha, I could actually see Bella maybe doing something among the lines of this, but blushing the whole way through.

Another fantasy of Edwards?

He's always liked her legs, or made note of it when he was helping her with her shoes in Twilight, I think. That should give you something to work with. 8D
Dead.Sexi.Zashley.Fan chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
I LOVE THIS! Its amazing..

I think the ultimate fantasy for Edward would be to see her in a bathing suit. I could see Edward going wild!
The Real Blue Eyed Demon chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
I loved it. I just want to get Edward to myself, just an hour, a day, forever...
146 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10