Reviews for Debris
IpreferJasper chapter 1 . 3/3/2009
I loved this, I just can't explain why but it left a smile plastered to my face thanks. Now where's my husband and our vacuum?
LittleBundleOfAcid chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
lol. I like this one more than raspberries atually. its easier to imagine. good work! up. down...
Viridis73 chapter 1 . 2/26/2009
It doesn't suck. It's cute. A little bit pervy but truly cute.
FaBAMF chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
A-W-E-S-O-M-E

is all i can say. i know this is like the 3rd reviewn youve git form me today but it is.
loch.nessie.monster chapter 1 . 2/13/2009
Well...I'm not really one who goes for the stories like these. But, I read this and I laughed my head off at poor Edward. I love your writing. :D
inatowncalledforks chapter 1 . 2/5/2009
was very fun and cute!
dakinevamp chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
what. a. TEASE. i loved it. funny as hell. now resides in my favorites.
MCRshortstackedme chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
haaha i actually liked it so yeah wouldnt mind if it wasa story :D
Twilight-Addict Mandy chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
Ooh, Edward is an ass man... I love it! LOL

Great one shot. Who knew Bella could be such a tease? :D
subtextslasher chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
*noms this fic*

[Also, after rereading this comment I've noticed that my thoughts are jumbled. I blame the fact that I haven't taken a cold shower yet to recover from these fics, and it's quite late. I hope my message of "you're awesome!" still comes across!]

To be completely honest? I didn't think it was all that out of character. Your Edward was struggling to be the perfect gentleman. All "the things you do to me Bella without even realizing it!" And Bella being completely aware of his gaze, his eyes, and enjoying it is so completely IC for her that I didn't have a single problem with it. You completely absorbed me.

The one place where you lost me and I remembered that this was a fic and not SMeyer writing it herself was where Bella started to deny Edward. All "not until after the wedding". But, to be fair, I have... no idea how else you could've ended the story on a "virgin" note XD So I hardly blame you for that.

*ponders* I expect that there was more that I wanted to say. Give me a minute to think about it...

...Oh!

I was rec'd here because I was told that you had supersexyhot Bella/Edward bondage (which, omg, supersexyhot INDEED!) and I just wanted to say that I always found this sort of thing - these little extraordinarily IC neurotic B/E moments - so much hotter and more arousing than the dirty!fic. That's a personal preference on my part. But I wanted to say that here because your author's note where you indicate that "you may agree with people who say this sucks" depresses me, because I thought this fic was amazing. Perhaps I have a different view of Twilight than others who might state that this is OOC but "in character" and "realistic situations" is all conjecture anyway. I've read some absolutely mind-blowingly in character fics that have had Bella totally dominating the sex. It all depends on the scenerio and the aspects of each character's personalities you want to bring to the surface. Do you want to focus on Bella's stubborness, or her submissiveness? Do you want to focus on Edward's fears of not having control of the situation, or his consistent hesitancy with trying new things?

...And I'm rambling now. It's entirely possible that this is because I've just spent the last couple of hours of my life gorging myself on your fics and am now summing all that up into one review because YOU saying that YOUR WRITING SUCKS - even just this one story - ANNOYED ME. Because it absolutely does not, in any way, suck. Except where, you know, there's literal sucking involved. It's a bit unpolished in places, and you make some decisions and take some liberties with the characters that I sometimes raise my eyebrows at, but those are your choices, and if I didn't like them, I would have stopped reading. (EX: I had a momentary start when Edward started in on the dirty talk, because I personally am not a fan, and didn't expect that from Edward, but I got over it - it didn't mean your writing sucked and it didn't make the fic(s) any less hot)

...So... now that I have rambled on for... 30 words or so... I figure I'll mention again how very tired I am and how I really should have waited until morning, when I was more coherent, to write this. But I worried that I would lose my nerve. And I figured you'd rather have a mixed review which uncleanly states "You're awesome" than nothing at all. So...

*hits send before she erases the whole review*
sydneylin chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
hahahahahahahahaaha luved it! hahahahaha! i dont careif thats how bella wouldnt really avt! ahahahaha power to the women! im gunna go read ur other one now!
Cristal mariposa chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
Funny and sexy
Everintruiged chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
Beautifully written! I loved it!

And... hm, naughty, naughty Bella. ;)

Connie
liza chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
this is ridiculous and i LOVE it. LOL. i love to think that edward is such a desperate perv because that is exactly what he is.

i know it's smeyer and she's all whatever blah blah blah and this is an entire metaphor for abstinence. but come on, there should be much more longing and teasing. well. teasing. there's enough longing.

this rocks. i love that edward makes her hike and actually allows her to clean his car. i love that alice sees it. i love that she dresses her. i love that bella knows it. i also like to think of a black-eyed edward all lusty and dumbfounded.

i really hope the rest of the cullens know what's going on. lol
JustBiteMePLease chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
Loved it! The mental picture of the look that was sure to be plastered on Edward's face as he watched her is etched in my mind. And..it's hot.
144 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »