Reviews for Sirène: HCW
yellow 14 chapter 8 . 9/5/2011
I loved the way they all found out. Corny's panic was funny and her relief even more so;D Hay Lin's semi-acceptance was so very her and Will talking to Taranee? So very real. Keep updating
Sniper Fodder chapter 8 . 1/19/2009
Hehe, Nice chapter. And the vocab list was quite expansive... I.E. lackadaisically...

I had to look that word up, I had no idea what it meant lol. It's my new word now... lackadaisically :D I dun think i could spell it though /

Anyways, I liked how you colored each girl's personality into the story. Also,
Hotgirlow chapter 8 . 12/5/2008
this is so exciting but don't you think your over doing it a bit on Corneilia's hate for her baby sister? And why did you choose these three anyway. Just wondering i was hoping that you could make phobos as Elyons adoptive brother and get him to go out with will what do you think let me know.
goldfish demon chapter 8 . 10/26/2008
Dude, it just occured to me today that even after reading all the other chapters I never got around to adding this story to my favourites or even alerting it. No more of that nonsense though. Keep 'em coming.

GD
DataIntegrationThoughtEntity chapter 8 . 10/26/2008
This is awesome, lol. I loved all of their reactions, and I think you really showed the differences in their personalities. Nice.
Advent000 chapter 8 . 10/26/2008
If they think that was a one off, they are sadly mistaken.
EmWithAChance chapter 8 . 10/25/2008
WoOt wOoT! you updated :)

it was reealy good.

now i know why u havent been on the h2o forum in a while :)

cant wait for chapter 8

Exit Review with my signituare WOOT WOOT...

WoOt wOoT! :)
DayDreamer9 chapter 8 . 10/23/2008
Yeah, I know, isn't it rad? And the Review Windows are updated too, awesome _

And I think that this chappie ROCKS! XD For me? I would be more "COOL! I have a sweet tail! Oh, but wait, how am I gonna walk?" lol, yes, I believe that that would have been MY reaction But yeah, I love how you're portraying everyone and I absolutely LOVE the mermaid makeovers _ There's a secret behind the colors, isn't there? I just know it and I wonder how the trio are gonna react once they meet up in school. And would Taranee be the new Lewis for this group? Teehee, I woulda thought Eric would be more appropriate, but hey, Tara is just as cool. How about Irma, Elyon, and Alchemy? They joining the 'group' too? Can't wait for the boys to be introduced, but next chapter oughta be pretty sweet! Go get'em girl! XD
XV-Dragon chapter 8 . 10/23/2008
That's has got be one of your biggest chapters yet.

Anway, great chapter, wonder how the trio is going handle this little problem (and Will is going to react when she finds out time on swim tema is pretty much over)

Also, how come they transformed more then the H2O character do?
lost prince chapter 8 . 10/23/2008
A great chapter once again.

out of the three reactions, I liked Haylin's the most.

Another thing I liked was how Taranee managed to calm Will and stood by her side.

And as always (in this fic), you managed to make Corny look all the more shallow and aggresive, poor poor Lili.

Can't wait to see what going to happen next (Corny will make a fool of herself thats one thing I'm sure about and looking forword to, lol).
FeralDemonArtemis3.0 chapter 1 . 10/15/2008
Awesome fic I read all six chapters and their awesome. Please continue.
goldfish demon chapter 7 . 9/21/2008
When I first started reading this, I originally believed it was going to be a strictly non-magical fic, dealing with random, entertaining adventures around school/town. What I've managed to gather from this is that I was wrong about that.

Can't wait to read what you've got next.

GD
EmWithAChance chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
This fic is pretty good, combines two of my favourite shows: H20 and W.I.T.C.H! I reckon you should start a H20 fiction sometime soon, I reckon you'd blow everyone away with your amazing talent.

Emily
Sniper Fodder chapter 7 . 8/11/2008
Lol, Epic chapter. I loved it when will called Cornelia a "Berserk-o Barbie doll!" Do me a favor and kill me if I ever happen to start acting like Cornelia, just to save me from myself. XD. My suspicions were confirmed this chapter. And quite honestly, I could care less if it was the sun, or the moon, or a highpowered particle beam that did the effects. Never seen that show, and well I know that you know what your doing. So it works for me *Insert thumbs up here*.

Anyways, Lots of nice dialogue. And I'm so glad that you don't want to kill Any of the girls in this story. *Wink Wink*. (This is a hint from the dark side, Kill them all! Again!) Lol.

Anyways, I'll be awaiting the next installment of your story. Looking to be another great read _
Starwin chapter 7 . 8/11/2008
Great chapter can't wait to see what happens next!
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »