Reviews for Defiance in Silence
RennyyRenn chapter 3 . 9/30/2013
I'm rather intrigued, is it his ghost? Or did he actually survive and obliviate the man whom investigated his house? Interesting. Please don't lose faith, I have enjoyed the story thus far, please update soon! (:
aliceAmnesia chapter 3 . 2/21/2012
i kinda like this fic,

but that ' Joseph ' guy aghh i wanna kill him srsly lol. with all the '...' and 'uhhs' moron :)
Lily Forth chapter 3 . 8/3/2010
Was that McGonnogal going into the house? :O

Anyway I like your writing style! :P

This story is really very good so far, hope to see more soon! :)
Amber-Jade James chapter 3 . 3/31/2010
1st off Great storie! ok i know its been like 2 years since your last update but if you are still around i would like to know the rest of the storie! I enjoyed reading it and i would like to know how it ends!

Cheers

AJ James
Katerina chapter 3 . 9/13/2009
This story is really wonderful. The writing is good, I have found very few problems. Please please keep writing!
Exic chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
I like your dispaly of Luna's character the most about this FanFic. Update soon.
Mark Darcy chapter 3 . 11/4/2008
Don't worry about the canon fanatics or the fanatical SS/HG shippers, or the St. Lily lovers; it's your story and the First Amendment gives you the right to write it however you want to write it.

I am enjoying it and anticipating more. I usually read Snape/OFC, but Snape/Luna is my guilty pleasure.
xDarkxTatsux chapter 3 . 10/28/2008
Yay! You've updated, it's a good chapter. I'm excited to see how Luna's adventure to the house turns out! Good luck with the next chapter! I know you'll do well.
honeybadger42 chapter 3 . 10/28/2008
Interesting. I'm very interested to see where this story goes. I really hope you don't decide to give it up just because you don't have a million reviews. Have confidence and good luck.
Maeesha chapter 2 . 8/30/2008
Great story!I love it! Please update it! I think there should be more Snape/Luna stories. Snape fans should open up new possibilities and try new things!
xDarkxTatsux chapter 2 . 8/27/2008
*pouts* I wanted her to go into the house! Its good so far, I wait as patiently as possible for your next chapter. I hope Luna gets her chance in sneaking into the house.
honeybadger42 chapter 2 . 7/12/2008
Good story so far. I'm looking forward to the next chapter. Good job.
emilysiu1028 chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
Wow it seems a nice story~~ Looking forward to your next chapter!