Reviews for Eternal Silence
Sakura ninja princess chapter 22 . 5/10/2016
I really loved this story. I was so glad when the dad got put in jail. I would joined Temari in killing her father. will write more garra/sakura stories?
Jiamora118 chapter 22 . 11/18/2014
I love this . It's sooooo emotional and the fact u captured the characters perfectly makes a big impact . I knew someone who self harmed and they were the one to introduce this fic to me n I'm crying , the pain gaara temari kankure went through is horrible n it makes me wonder . N ma friend really took this 2 the heart cuz she self harms but she's over it n can talk
Karatekid-Ninja chapter 22 . 6/11/2014
This was a really well written story and it was interesting to read, I really enjoyed reading it because the way you wrote it made you as a reader feel apart of the story not just some person reading it, also the way you portrayed the characters was brilliant.

Another thing I like was while it was sad and depressing you still managed to make it easy to read, so it wasn't something that I wanted to stop reading because it was to much. Also how you made the story flow, so it didn't finish after the trial you made their story follow on and even saw justice done for Orochimaru.

The story was brilliant and it wasn't like most stories where romance it a major part, this had subtle hints until the last three chapters where you know something happens between Gaara and Sakura, but even then it hasn't turned into a smut-fest.

Karatekid-Ninja
LazyHipster chapter 5 . 8/10/2012
love it! XD :)
LazyHipster chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
it's so emotional to me i think lol. XO :l
Guest chapter 22 . 7/13/2012
I loved the story:) Ur a really good writer!
Freak-With-Issues chapter 22 . 5/16/2012
I love that Sakura works to help the siblings overcome all their trials! Great story!
SokkasFirstFangirl chapter 6 . 2/28/2012
Was that nurse Karin? It sounds like her .

Poor Gaara! *hugs Gaara* That damn *CENSORED* father of his!

Great story, I'm loving it :)
Cindy M 19 chapter 22 . 5/19/2011
I forget, Gaara have 15 years when now in the last chapter he have 25 years?
Cindy M 19 chapter 20 . 5/19/2011
only a crazy, can be a fan of Orochimaru, he is creepy, weird, crazy, he looks like a terror girlish version of Michael Jackson. I love the history, I forget to write: POOR GAARA
45margi2 chapter 22 . 2/19/2011
Wow...this was amazing. I loved it :). It was omg one of the best I have ever read.
Shu of the Wind chapter 22 . 1/17/2011
This is probably my favorite line: It slid down, covering the scars that both covered and defined him.

You have a real touch for description. Well done.
Mandarins chapter 22 . 12/13/2010
Your Story Made Me Cry Soooo Much :'D
Mimei Naoko chapter 22 . 11/2/2010
The story could have been better. Way to drawn out for what little is happening. You have twelve chapters devoted to the court case and every person basically says the same thing. I think to make the story a bit better you should have devoted more time to Sakura help Gaara grow emotionally because there isn't enough Gaara/Sakura action. Good plot though and keep writing!
darlingangel0565 chapter 16 . 7/29/2010
I want him to go to jail and experience the same thing if not worse while he is in prison.