Reviews for Universally Agreed Upon Facts
Guest chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
T_T
NCISVILLE chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
Well geez that's terribly depressing. It was terrific in the sense of how it was written but that was awful sad. Man. I'm gonna leave before I start crying.
Maginator1997 chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
So depressed now. But this is very well written. Reality sucks.
cleo nightingale chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
That was sooo sad.

This is a story that should come to ones mind, when you hesitate about doing the first step for too long. Just do it, ask him/her or regret not doing it forever! To hell with balance! There should be no thinking twice about such things. Once you have feelings for someone you cannot go back to just be friends anyway.
varon chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
I completely agree with the logic. And I can see Tony's conflicted emotions in what little I know of his comicverse character. I personally liked movieverse Tony more. But nicely written oneshot!
Ele Goddess of Elements chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
*mouth agape*

that was so sad.

i mean, you warned me...but that was so sad ;-; poor tony
therinca chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
This is so well written story. I haven't read anything so good for a few weeks. I bow my imaginary hat in front of you :)
Universally Agreed upon Fact chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
OMG. This made me so sad. BUT I LOVE IT! (Damn that Steve! And damn balance!)
Hamlets-pirate chapter 1 . 12/4/2008
Aww! That was both wonderful and horrible.
Was Aethre chapter 1 . 11/28/2008
I'd just like to say that the 'assholes don't get the girl' line is so totally false - that only happens (sometimes) in fiction.

In real life, assholes are usually the ones to get the girls.

Not a bad story, though! Even if you did put it in the wrong category (this is definitely angst, not drama).
kausingkayn chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
-sniff- Tears began to come to my eyes, not only because the story was greatly written, but because of the truth. If only our lives were like movies...
Original Max A chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
Nice work. I really liked the poetic quality of it and good use of repetition.
IvoryAlchemist chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
Hmm... I really liked it. I think it did get a bit repetitive at times with the whole 'balance' and 'he doesn't get the girl' lines, and maybe you could trim that out. Despite this, however, the way you described his feelings and reactions - your writing was very sparse and realistic, and then suddenly packed a verbal punch - was wonderfully affecting. I really experienced his pain and the way you incorporated small, everyday things like her calling him and how painful that becomes made it very elemental and plausible and real. Perhaps you could also expand on the idea of balance in the universe and talk about how he realizes he could never be straight-lace like she needs or something else to make it more tangible than just some distant idea of evening everything out.
JadenStar chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
Wow...this just blew my mind...because it is more realistic. Poor Tony.
katakanadian chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
Very good. I didn't find it depressing at all, just more believable than most of the wildly romantic imaginings here on ff.n. I'm playing around with something where they don't exactly end up together myself.