Reviews for Filling in the Blanks
Kaneesha Taylor chapter 3 . 11/5/2012
Great story, you should update soon. Maybe you should make this completely an emma mad Zane story but make it a littl more edgy. You should make Zane remember at least Emma's face from when he saved her. I'm making an Emma and Zane story right know I just need Internet connection. I know that I writing now but this is an iPad but anyway you really should update this is fantastic
Flaming Man of Iron chapter 3 . 9/4/2012
Oh man! This is the best Zemma startup I've seen, (well it's the only one but still!) it has to go somewhere! Has to! Please come back and finish this!
Flaming Man of Iron chapter 2 . 9/4/2012
Does Zane wear contacts, or is he really that high from the oxygen loss? ;) How could he not recognize Emma? I'm not sure Emma taking him to a heretofor unknown cave would be the best idea, but hey, it's FF. ;)
Flaming Man of Iron chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
Wow. Excellent chapter. I already hope you come back to it at some point.
Sibella daughter of Artemis chapter 3 . 8/4/2012
I know you haven't updated in 4 years but this story is really good :)
ADreamIsAWishYourHeartMakes chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
I am so sad that Zemma never got a chance, I thought they were planning on putting them together because they had history, or something like he found out she was the one who saved him just like her mom saved his dad and their would be something their but that never happened I hate how people think its so AU when if it happened it wouldve actually made perfect since LOL but thats probably just because I tend to ship the couples hardly anyone else does! LOL great story though nice writting you really got inside his head and sorry for this being so long but since this story is like four years old you probably won't even read it and here I go making it even longer but anyways point being I wouldve loved Zemma to happen but now its not so maybe I'll even write a story!
LBF chapter 3 . 3/9/2012
Good story. I had thought at first the writers might pair them up. They had history with each other like Cleo and Lewis.
Zandaya chapter 3 . 9/14/2011
Aw, this was such a good story! I wish you'd continue. ):
Storm Warning chapter 3 . 2/8/2010
Continue! Great story and unique pairing!
naioka1992 chapter 3 . 10/18/2009
please update? I know it's been like a year since you last updated this, but i really really like it. Please? :D Great story anyway. I like Emma's asides about how stupid Zane is, they're very fun. Anyway, hope you decide to pick this one up again!
Mermaid Gurl Krystal chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
Wow!

Ur a rely good writer that is awsome )

If you have any more H2o things u wrote plz email me luv.

Luv,

mermaid gurl
StarofCalamity chapter 3 . 6/13/2009
Continue please
BlindingScarlett chapter 3 . 1/10/2009
PLEASE CONTINUE (:

Now that's out of the way, I love your whole take on the whole 'boat sinking' incident, all the points of view and everything make it insanely belivable and make me think that the Zane/Emma pairing really exist :P

I like your writing style, hopefull we see more (:
nraia chapter 3 . 1/5/2009
Zane is a little OOC, but other then thatit's great!
TempduMinuit chapter 3 . 10/19/2008
this is a great story so far and you need to write more often
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »