Reviews for Morning Ablutions
guest chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
I implore you to keep writing more fics like these. I love Susan and Caspian together! Please do more one shots!
constantlearner chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
I liked it. Of course the first time Susan was a queen in Narnia everyone else in the court was a lot hairier...
TheLordsArchDevil chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
This was fun to read the first time about 4 years ago, and well worth the effort of searching the small but solid Suspian fan base just to read again and review. I can't critise anything (OM's stupidly sweet by nature, ;-) Alter Ego).
TLAD
VeronicaD13 chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
I don't care how many times i read this it's still hilarious! I think they are so cute together!

Honestly though - I would love to see chapter 2 where Susan is fed up with hairiness making her smell and discovers the joys of waxing... XD
crazysmile15 chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
Another good point you bring up, did Lucy and Susan ever shave when they were in Narnia?
apbarium chapter 1 . 12/22/2010

Just kidding. I'm not that mean.

I've never read a story like this before. With the ancient/modern relationship that is Caspian/Susan, you'd think there'd be some sort of hygene issue. Most stories don't show that. Yours did, and I like that.
Jacal Ste. Worme chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
Oh dear, if every man was Caspian, the world will definitely be a better place! Thanks for the fluff! Love it!
ibelieveintruelove chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
Aww! I like that Caspian has talked Susan out of her "silly" ways - you really don't need that in Narnia haha. Nice job!
cocopuffs jewel chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
Aww, this story was adorable. It would be nice if modern-day men were so gallant. :)
PandylBas chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
XD did she shave just half a calf? Might as well do the rest, thats uncomfortable.
thunderings chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
Psh, if only every man were like Caspian, and didn't care if we shave or not. Alas, that's why they call it 'fanfiction' :/

This story was very cute, but didn't go overboard on the fluff. My favorite part was when Caspian rushed into the bathroom with his sword. He is just so heroic. They both also seem very in character, which is great.

No critiques this time. :)

& if it makes you happy; this is the first story I've ever read that revolved entirely around personal hygiene. xD
ElfMaidenOfLight chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
perfecto!
AmbivalentAngyl chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
That was sweet its nice to read a sweet little fluff.
Harlequin Jade chapter 1 . 9/2/2008
Aww! Cute and fluffy... just the way I like my Suspian! Great job!
lovestoread chapter 1 . 7/29/2008