Reviews for Christmas with the Cullens!
Jassy Anne chapter 12 . 1/31/2013
plese write the next part you are so talented
Backslash Bridesmaids chapter 5 . 9/25/2012
I would punch Emmett too if I were bella at the moment.
Guest chapter 5 . 12/12/2010
Stop channeling all that bad luck at Bella!
Beki chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
Hi, just read your short story, first time I've been on the story really stood out and made me click on it! Brilliant, would love to read the next chapter of it, if you've done one. Very Twilight. :P Wouldn't mind reading one of your books in the future! Good luck with the writing. Beki from England, UK. (Happy New Year!)
Chocolate and Drama chapter 12 . 12/6/2009
Lovely story, but Bella seems a little over- the- top accident prone. Maybe fix the slipping- and- breaking- her- head thing? Anyway, lurv the story, excellent work. These are my favorite parts-

"Who is it?" I asked, shoving the little wrapped rectangle into the closet along with the wrapping supplies.

"Me love." I got up to head to the door. But his voice sounded strange. It was familiar, but it was too high, as if someone with a lower voice was trying to imitate his breathtaking voice.

"What's the secret password?" I asked, crossing my arms and leaning against the door.

"Umm," Then I head someone else whisper. "Shoot, we forgot about that... try someplace they both love. Try meadow." I laughed at their pathetic attempt.

"Meadow?" Emmett guessed, forgetting to put on his fake 'Edward' voice.

"Sorry Emmett, Jasper, we don't even have a secret password. HAH! The clumsy human outsmarted not one but two Vampires! HAH!" I banged my fist on the wall while I laughed. Nothing that had happened was really that funny, but oh well.

"Jasper! You should have known better! Why on earth would Edward and Bella have a secret password?" I heard Emmett growl through the wooden door.

"What are you talking about? You're the one who believed her! I just tried to come up with an answer!" Jasper screamed back. I could just picture their hand gestures on the other side of the door, and I giggled.

Very funny!And this one I liked because of the ending, mostly.

"Thank you Jasper. Now, I just want to let everyone know that I am allergic to 'Gillette' shaving cream. So, over the next week or so I may have red spots on my face. Don't worry, It's not chicken pox. So don't freak. And Emmett, Jasper... you'd better run.

Now I'm going to read the sequel!
Countrygirl133 chapter 10 . 6/30/2009
u got to admit that that could happen 2 her
nici543 chapter 5 . 3/22/2009
i had to get a cast around christmas. Some dude toattl ran into me while I was skating. I got red and green like Bella. lol. Great story, Im fav. it.
twilightluvr12 chapter 12 . 12/23/2008
as long as you finish the story you rock out lud in my book pinkcrayon1101!
kt chapter 1 . 12/4/2008
please continue... your idea is on a good start... it's probably better than Steph meyer's Twilight series.
Mrs-haleycullen chapter 12 . 11/29/2008
I liked this!
A.A. Silver chapter 10 . 11/29/2008
YOU DARNED CLIFF-HANGER-ER, DON'T DO THAT!
Rupiah chapter 11 . 11/18/2008
heehee! finish please! :P actually, don't. just keep on writing and writing...FOREVER!
WolfdogAleu chapter 11 . 11/16/2008
You must continue. This CAN'T be over! You don't end a story that way. BTW, best story ever.
jessievamp06 chapter 11 . 10/26/2008
Wow I really liked your story it was amazing please keep up the great work
Hikari-Sennen chapter 11 . 9/25/2008
omg i love it! is bella ok tho?