Reviews for The First Time
Yukino-chan chapter 1 . 4/6
This brings back so much memories!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
That was wonderful. You should write more! It's so hard to find good fanfics. You really should write more. It was lovely.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
Wonderful job! Only recently found this anime, but I love it to pieces. Glad I found this Fanfic, because it was so well written. Thanks!
Hatsune Miku-chan chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
Wow. You captured the characters uniqueness perfectly!
elle emina chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
I love the accuracy of this story. It's so hard to find an interesting Kare Kano fanfic so I'm really glad to have found this one. Thanks so much for writing this! :D
ILLK chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
*sigh* That was good. I haven't read the manga in a long time, haven't seen the anime in even a longer time but reading this made my favorite part of the whole story came back to me as vividly as the first time. I can tell we read the same scanlations because even though it's been a good many years, I can still feel those words. Lovely, absolutely lovely, especially since this is in Arima's POV.
karinarios chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
buduica, great job! ::D
i love how this one-shot's so faithful to the storyline - and how all those quiet moments in the original are described further in this fic. i think what i love most about the first time though is that it's so calm, so placid - the way you wrote it. the whole series is teeming with that elegant slowness you managed to adopt perfectly. i don't know if that's really your style (writing calmly, i mean) but it's great! i love it! i love this fic! gah!
makovx chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
wow~ I am so impressed with this story! it would be much much great if you continue this until arima found out the real miyazawa -
sagittariusleo chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
It's nice.
StDogbert chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
What a great story! Your characterizations and pacing are very good. I could practically hear the anime's themesong playing in my head the whole time.

Very well done.
Katsumi-ritsu-kun chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
I love it. :D It has several differentiations from the manga/anime but that is to be expected. I like how you didn't abuse the "japanglish" except for ne which really has no translation. The ending was also very noticeable to me.
iloveit chapter 1 . 12/4/2008
That was beautiful. I especially liked the way it ended... that last sentence... wow. Just wow. Definitely left me wanting more, but I think it made perfect sense to finish the story right there.
DarkerLink chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
That was really great... Faithful to the story but not just retelling it, and Arima was really in character. It makes me want to read the manga again :)
markesellus chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
Aww that was good. I want more!I want to see them get together! You are a very good writer, nice job!
meri47 chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
I like it, it seems to be very sweet, and I think that you got all the characters in the right way! Great job!