Reviews for Feline Fallaciousness
iStealUrCandy chapter 4 . 1/16
man this was fucking adorable and worth the read! Thanks! Might draw stuff for this xD
Red-Phonix14 chapter 4 . 4/5/2014
You see people! Good deeds give you immortality, power, wealth, and an amazing spouse! _
Guest chapter 2 . 10/17/2013
'M
yamiduke13 chapter 4 . 10/4/2013
The idea of a cat Chase just makes me smile haha. This was wonderfully done.
AlpacaCokelat chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
Really nice!
yayanime94 chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
wow you are probably the god of chack fanfics and you write so much o_o im am beginning to wonder if you are inhuman and are a god o_o *praises*
Nikkirose and PhantomhiveQueen chapter 4 . 3/12/2013
yes it was
SoulMore chapter 4 . 2/18/2013
FAN!
LN chapter 4 . 2/14/2013
Whaaaat? That's it? Amazingly cute-and-funny-and-horror-and-everything-else-you-could-ever-wish-for story over TT3TT d'awww I really liked it! Very good!
thankchaosforspellcheck chapter 4 . 2/15/2013
This story is awesome! I've read around half of your fics so far (which I consider impressive, since you have 140 something fics AND there all extremely long) and I love them! (I'm a total pervert for it, but whatever) Did you know that Wile's middle name is actually Ethelbert? It's really amazing what you can find out on pinterest! Anyway, all your stories are awesome, keep on writing!
Zorro-chan chapter 4 . 9/22/2012
Words fail me, if only love, epic, & awesome were combined & multiplied by one hundred.
Decipher Philosophy chapter 4 . 12/23/2011
loved it!
Ms Briar chapter 4 . 10/28/2011
Victory Sex!
Naachan'sredhead chapter 4 . 8/19/2011
Helping your lover kill millions of people... that is true love! Awesome btw.
Serene-flower101 chapter 4 . 5/19/2011
Dear god I've fallen in love with this story. Shame it ended but dear god, this is amazing.

You and Silvarbelle are awesome.