Reviews for Make a Prince Out of Him
Vinystark chapter 1 . 9/1
Nice
Giulio The Roman chapter 1 . 1/14/2016
I’ve just read your fiction and I’ve found it so fun and in-character to the point where I'm still trying to recover my jaw from the floor.
I can guess that, after many years since the last update, you are no more interested in it for whatever reason, but are you sure you really want this?
Would you really let a very good story unfinished without showing us what else you can accomplish with your writing skills?
I know it’s a little late, but one can always hope, isn't it?
In the meantime, have a nice day and know you’ve found a fan.
The Unknowing Herald chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
I can't tell if this was a one-shot or if this was to be a series, but, as much as I'd LOVE to see more, this series is 5-years old now, I reckon you don't wanna update anymore.

Anyway, this was a very fresh take on Ashe/Vaan, I loved Ashe in this one, it's actually realistic that she needed to unwind after all that stoicism needed to be a Queen. This certainly has potential and I'd love to see it continued, but hey, it's your story, you decide.

Just know you've got a lot of people expecting it :P
Lucrecia LeVrai chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
Intrigued by the unusual pairing - and the mentioning of politics in the summary; yeah, FFXII is much more about politics than romance - I decided to check out this story. Now I must say I totally agree with "no account", the anonymous reviewer from a while back. At first, I was very surprised that you didn't label the fic as humor/parody. It's not that the story is bad, it's just that it's hard to take the pairing/plot seriously with the way it's presented right now. I feel like the focus isn't even on love or politics, but on Ashe "pet training" her lover Vaan how to behave in court, and Vaan coping with the idea that he'll have to learn how to be "a good dog" to continue receiving cookies. :) It isn't a bad thing, you know. :) As I said, the pairing is rather unique, so I'm interested in seeing a continuation of this.
The-lazy-bum chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
you really need to update this story, it is AMAZING! UPDATE!
Imashitowareto chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
well,this is funny~~haha!actually is it still have next chapter to it?
wt183 chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
LOL it's kinda funny
jytr5u67578lk8u chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
I was laughing so hard through this whole chapter. You really need to update this. It's simply too funny to be left abandoned.
user data missing chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
this looks very promising i hope that you continue this story. however by looking at the publishing date it looks unlikely. even so i encourage you to look at continuing this fan fiction and to ignore reviews that are simply criticism and not constructive criticism like one i saw for this story. people like that forget that both reading and reviewing fan fiction is entirely optional. in case keep up the good work.

U.D.M
Gundam27 chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
A really good story. Can't wait to read the next chapter. Update soon
no account chapter 1 . 3/12/2009
It's not terrible, but not good enough to be taken seriously. I would have thought, if I hadn't seen that it wasn't, that the genre was comedy/parody, and this was meant to make fun of the Vaan/Ashe pairing.

Aside from that, it feels even more unnatural than it should, Vaan and Ashe as a couple, because we've been thrown into the after. When writing a couple that is this far from canon, a little more set-up is desirable. Unless that comes later.

Here's hoping,

~reader~
Warrior Moon Okiro Zangetsu chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
Huh?
Jamez 7777777 chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
Nice bit for work here.

P.S. Where's the second chapter?
GothamKnight912 chapter 1 . 9/28/2008
Please continue as soon as possible I really like this story.
Shadow Blackheart chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
This story sounds very interesting. Are you planning to continue? I'd love to read it. :)