Reviews for Wacky Fun Books
Man, Carly is so innocent
Miss sex chapter 1 . 3/28
One of my favorite works. It is such a relationship should be between Sam ans Spencer!
shantae bigby chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
i want u guys to response back please

spencer
sam
freddie
gibby
carly
shantae big chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
i want to see victourios and icarly some times

i want to see victorious and icarly some times

your friend
shantae bigy
Lucyole chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
wow taht is funny and hot to i like it *evil grin on face*
AjAwkwardsauce chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
You are my new favortist author here! I love your stories about SPAM!
KING4444 chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
Oh god...haha.

I just barfed a little. :/

But how you described it DID seem like the show.
Rock The Rain chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
LOL! Very cute. Nice job. :)
FredandGeorgetwinsoftheC.O.C.A chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
Why does it not surprise me? Spencer probably would do that...but he'd find it in a dumpster, not go out and buy it...he seems to like digging in dumpsters, doesn't he? And how is it that Carly always misses these things and never figures it out?
WutheringHats chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
"Are you trying to tell me we have crappy sex?" D

Gah! Abz, this little drabble was absolutely fantastic. You captured the characters perfectly, and it was utterly hilarious. Bless your Sam/Spencer-lovin' heart. _
just-nikki chapter 1 . 7/23/2008
"You know... stuff."

"Awwkward..."

Heehee. That was too cute. I enjoyed it immensely. Did you know you leave longer reviews than I do? Because it's true. You do. Except for this one review I left today. It was for this awesome JoBros fic where (please wait while I compose myself, I keep laughing too hard to type) The have to get married to French. Princesses.

France hasn't been a monarchy since 1870. And seriously, WTF? Arranged marriages? To Princesses? From a country that doesn't even HAVe princesses? Makes. No. Sense. But yes, she got a history lesson in the form of a review. It was amusing.

And now I do believe this is longer than your reviews. And also more random.

I win! :)
porkeepine chapter 1 . 7/23/2008
Awe... Spam. There's not enough of it :(

x sami
daisy617 chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
LMFAO Thats hysterical! definitely not worthy of an M rating, but totally hilarious. Awesome job!
Daydreaming Nightwalker chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
That just made my day!
Burn Out Brighter chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
I had a really bad day today but reading this story just made me smile the whole time. While it is indeed a bit naughty, it's also quite sweet. Which is exactly what a relationship between Spencer and older!Sam would be be like.

And, thanks to your A/N I checked out the LJ community you mentioned, which also seems quite wonderful, and it actually gave me a reason to create a LJ account so I could join up (and hopefully contribute). So that's also deserving of a big thank you!