Reviews for Mint Juleps and Gargle Blasters
Tropp chapter 1 . 1h
Funny little story. A little envious of your brother though, no one writes stories like this for me.

/Tropp
twistyguru chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
I don't know whether to applaud your creativity, or put out a hit on you...
I think I'll just fix myself a julep, instead.
nomdeplume30 chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
This is seriously awesome! Not two universes I've ever thought of crossing, but you did a marvelous job. The bit about the moose cracked me up. Lots of laughs here. Thanks!
Avitala chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
That was fun!
Edna Pests chapter 1 . 9/2/2008
" "That's perfectly normal eleven-year-old excitement. If you want cold, emotionless answers, ask Spock."

"Thank you, Doctor." Spock sounded mildly surpised at the unexpected compliment." Ha ha! I'm SO adding this to my favorite stories list! You see to have the Star Trek trio down well. Hope you do Ford and the rest just as well. I like little Vance trying to summarize the 'Guide' to Kirk. When so much of it is put in one paragraph you see just how crazy Adam's world is.

Hmm, I wonder what Kirk will think when he learns the Earth has been demolished.

I LOVE the crew's reaction to the poetry...So far it looks like you're squishing all the best bits of both worlds into one story.

"Without pausing, Uhura sang a wordless aria she had writen to accompany 's lyre." Oh, no! Not the Spock song!

""Transporter Room. Lock onto, and beam aboard that moose!" ...You are officially an awesome writer for having Kirk say that sentence.

My goodness, poor Kirk and McCoy. They didn't know what they were in for when they took that drink. It seems you have all the characters down to a T.

"A PanGalactic Gargle Blaster?"

"NO!" McCoy and Kirk yelped in unison." Ha ha! At least they've learned their lesson.

"When he described how the Babel fish was used to disprove the existence of God, Spock's eyebrows rose to new heights." Actually, that logic isn't so unflawed. God does not leave us without proof of His existance, and does not demand we believe on just trust alone...still, Spock's reaction amused me. Good job.

YOU MUST WRITE A SEQUEL! THAT WAS SO AWESOME! And, consider writing a fanfiction book and publishing it. I'd be first in line to read it.
One Hit Wonder chapter 1 . 7/18/2008
Well done, I must say. Crossovers in general are hard to do, especially from POV of a little brother. I applaud and commend your ability to make a plausible story from something so, ahem, improbable. Very nice indeed.