Reviews for Anonymity
Beautifull fic! But I hate you for making me cry! So sad!
pinklatent chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
Awww... I'll take a guess and say that his wife in here is Hermione, and when Ron said "It's funny how we didn't feel complete 'till we had him. The three of us...it feels right, like we were missing a Harry-shaped piece and now we have one!"

This just about broke my heart and made my heart feel warm at the same time.

Poor Harry...
yeahnomore chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
Lovely!
HourglassGluedToTheTable chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
Hello,

AwOh! That's so sad! That would just suck! That's a terrible idea. For Harry, I mean. He's not even with his friends anymore? :(

Great work

Rhr4eva
bare-footed-hints chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
Ah poor Harry :(

Of course he'd do something like this if he had the chance... I wonder if he knew that he could never be known by anyone if he'd do it? *ponders*

Like all your stuff, moving and beautifully written.

x
JDL45 chapter 1 . 1/29/2009
Ouch! I can't help but think that Harry wouldn't have gone for the spell if he'd realized it would affect his friends as well... Or maybe in this version he wasn't sure if he had any real friends?
dieselwriter chapter 1 . 8/23/2008
I am scum. I am the scum of the earth. This fic has been up for...weeks now, and I only now get the time to read the damn thing.

It was effing awesome. Truly poetic and beautiful and wonderful and...and I am scum. You deserve a better reviewer than me. ::Head bows down in shame::

But seriously, I love the way you wrote this. I didn't expect the ending at all...how can you make such a great story in so few of words? You, my friend, have a rare gift, and I'm glad you share it with us all on this website.

Off to read your other oneshots that I've neglected...

scum, er, I mean... dieselwriter
mench chapter 1 . 8/23/2008
hi shari. it's been three months since i've read fanfics, but when i had the chance, yours were the ones i immediately went to. this one had me in tears. it's so perfect.

i've also read bookends and the one of ron and neville (insomnia, is it?).

i miss reading your posts in lj though. always take care!
myownknee chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
this broke my heart. desperate times call for desperate measures, but the consequences weren't fully anticipated. poor harry!
Ella Bridi chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
Oh my God! Even though I read that the story was about Harry and Ron I didn't realize that the shopkeeper was Ron until Harry mention that he'd have been a good friend before the anonymity.

And I could feel Harry's heartbreak when Ron says they were missing a "Harry shaped piece". It almost made me cry!

Another brilliant story!
B00 chapter 1 . 7/12/2008
OMG! *sniff*

That was beautiful. That was really Harry and Ron. How you are able to get a full heartfelt story in so few words I will never know.
Katharina von Valois chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
so beautiful yet so sad. a great piece of art.
HogwartsHoney chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
When you mention how this guy would have been a good friend, that's when the penny starts to drop. A beautiful, bittersweet story. The part where Ron mentions the missing "Harry shaped piece" is particularly touching. I like how his absence is sort of recognised, even when he isn't really remembered.
koorimechick chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
aww. that is sort of sad. I liked it though. ] aww! it is sad!
rupertlovesme chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
That was too sad. I wasn't expecting it to be Ron though now that I think about it I probably should have because Ron is your man! :D That was very well written.