Reviews for I'll Be Watching You
Ceejay reggie11 chapter 14 . 9/9/2013
The sequel was as good as the original. I've recommended both on SPN_littlebro.
lillelouis chapter 5 . 7/2/2013
I'm so sorry, but I always think of Sam as a girl when Dean worries about him crying :D and the story is awesome btw
lanternheart chapter 14 . 1/2/2012
THERE'S GONNA BE A NEXT-STORY? :D

Lmao, my favorite part in this chapter was-

Sam swallowed hard. "She fed on me through my Chakras- which are your body's energy spots, and she did blood bonding feeds too. I was out of it for most of the feedings but once she got me to the hotel room away from you guys- I tried to run … but she overpowered me and I saw just what she was." Sam's body trembled with the memory.

Dean body tensed. "God Sam, I'm so sorry I wasn't there to stop her."

Sam nodded. "No reason to be sorry Dean, you were there for me in the end. Anyway, after that I was more aware of what was happening. She wanted me to love her, the way she loved me. There was one feeding that I remembered that happened before she kidnapped me… it was so intense. She fed off my Sacral Chakra- it is the Chakra that brings us sexual fulfillment."

Dean's eyes were blown wide in shock. "Did she touch you?"

Sam took a deep calming breath before continuing. "She undressed me, and I think she stroked me but the whole sex act took place through the Chakra. It was like having sex through energy. It was the most intense sexual experience I've ever felt. I think you got a glimpse of how powerful that can be when you were hooked to her." Sam watched his brother's fists clenched in anger.

"Damn it! She had no right to use you like that. You were just a kid and she claimed to love you! Ha! Loved you like a pedophile!"

"You're right Dean, so right. She was like a pedophile, sick. Heather wasn't able to control herself around me, but I know she cared. If she hadn't cared my plan wouldn't have worked." Sam regretted the words the minute they left his lips. His secret plan was about to be revealed and he hoped that his brother would forgive him.

"What plan Sammy?" Dean voice was full of concern.

"I tried to get loose and away from her Dean. I really did, but she was too strong and I was out of options. I knew she loved me and would do anything for me so… I made myself sick. I was so sure that if I was sick enough, that she would let me go and it worked." Sam tensed and waited for the fireworks to start and he wasn't disappointed.

"You almost died Sam! Oh My God, you were so weak, how could you do that?" Dean's face was full of anger.

Sam wilted into a ball. In a low broken voice he spoke. "I'm so sorry Dean. I didn't mean to get so sick, but once I started my plan things spiraled out of control. I never meant to worry you."

Sam was shocked to feel his brother pull him into an embrace. "Shhhh Sammy, it's okay." It was then that Sam realized he was sobbing.

Dean began a rocking motion and continued to use a soothing tone. "I'm sorry I got mad Sam. I just hate that you were alone and sick with that bitch. This isn't your fault Sam, it's hers. I don't blame you, in fact it was probably the only way you were going to get away from her."

Sam pulled slowly away from Dean and wiped his tears away with his shirt sleeve. "So you're not mad?"

"Nope, not at you anyway. I'm glad you told me Sam. I don't want you to feel guilty about this anymore. I get it. I do. You did what you had to in order to survive. So what other secrets are you keeping in that thick skull, I want them all out now!" Dean gave Sam a reassuring pat on his leg.

"I- I feel guilt over the fact that I lusted over her all this time. I even had wet dreams about Heather when I was with Jess. It makes me so sick when I think about it." Sam swallowed hard and buried his head in his hands.

"Sam she bonded with you, so you are totally the victim here. Her victim, and the victim of hormones. You can't control them and I have had some interesting dreams myself - you know that. It's normal and Jess wouldn't have held them against you, so chill out about it and forgive yourself for being a man!" Dean smiled.

Sam smirked. "Did you admit I'm a man?"

"Geesh Samantha, if you're going to make such a big deal about it, I'll take it back." Dean smirked back. "So are we good here?"

This story is awesome :D
lanternheart chapter 13 . 1/2/2012
Ah, poor Dean xD

Sam, you should've just understood it the first time 0.o
lanternheart chapter 12 . 1/2/2012
Oooh, Sammy is gonna 'confess' soon? xD

Hey, I love tea! *huff*
lanternheart chapter 11 . 1/2/2012
Ahahahahaha, deer caught in the headlights xD
lanternheart chapter 9 . 1/2/2012
Lmao, Missouri is so evviill xD Well, not literally xD

0.o Hatred. For. Heather. Growing. And. Lessening. At. The. Same. Time. Damn.
lanternheart chapter 8 . 1/2/2012
Oh yeah, the bruises from when Dean got off on Sam xD

Lmao, Sam is STONED! xD!
lanternheart chapter 7 . 1/2/2012
Ahahahaha, Dean's downstairs has taken a liking to Sam xD
lanternheart chapter 6 . 1/2/2012
Dean looked at Sam in shock. "What did she do to you Sammy? Oh God!"

Sam blushed and looked away.

LMFAO! XD
lanternheart chapter 5 . 1/1/2012
Heather is so screwed xD

*facepalm* Sam isn't very sneaky.
lanternheart chapter 4 . 1/1/2012
Heather doesn't seem THAT evil now xD

Damn, Sam stayed... well, that... until college? Damn.

YEAH, KILL THE BITCH! XD
ccase13 chapter 14 . 9/23/2011
This was a very interesting tale. Dean got really freaked out in this one.
casammy chapter 14 . 4/26/2011
Heather returns is better than dean finish the work and of he hunts her, is the perverted manipulative one, as every vampire obsessed this one and his obsession for sam puts in danger the dean's kid and it is unacceptable for big bro, already I mistake too many times like that that if there is a near time I want to see dean every hunter, calculator, cold and doing the work as JW says and if daddy this one better still, john would never doubt of putting a bullet in the middle of the eyes of the bitch that I hurt to his baby, this way john must be hunting to her then that misouri that has turned to abuse his baby
Yellowbulma chapter 14 . 6/20/2010