Reviews for I'll Be Watching You
sairah chapter 6 . 7/22/2008
Another great chapter! Im as conflicted as Sam now though, I dont know whether to believe Heather or not. She seems to be sincere in her wish not to hurt Sam, or is it all part of her evil plan? Lol - my opinion of her changes every chapter.
vonnie836 chapter 6 . 7/22/2008
Wow, so Sam prevented Dean from killing Heather for now and he will get the change to confront her. I can't wait for that confrontation. It sounds like it is going to be awesome. I'm looking for a big struggle in Sam but also Heather. I think Dean is going to be very upset. Hugs, Vonnie
calcium77 chapter 6 . 7/21/2008
Exciting...the next chapter is the big confrontation!
carocali chapter 6 . 7/21/2008
It's so interesting that you've almost painted Sam as 'tainted' here, and not Heather. I like that she's trying to reform, but is she? I don't want to think this is all a ruse to get Sam back again, but it seems she's very sincere.

And how will Sam truly react when he sees her in person. His feelings are already conflicted - what will they do when she's before him?

This will be an interesting next chapter...

amyblair chapter 6 . 7/21/2008
It's like ET and Elliot! I don't like Heather and then I do liked Heather. You've built quite the love/hate character here and I'm still intrigued to see what happens. Handcuffing Sammy. Secrets first, safety second!

I'll look forward to the next chapt.
cindy123 chapter 6 . 7/21/2008
So Sam is finally gonna come face to face with Heather. What's gonna happen when she sees him? I'm not sure once she sees him she'll be able to behave herself. And Dean can't do anything to her as long as Sam is still linked to her because it will hurt him also. Very interesting! Great chapter, can't wait to read more.

Singer Salvage chapter 6 . 7/21/2008
Hahaha I love the last part lol

That was pretty good X3 I'm liking it more and more each chapter
SamDeanLover28 chapter 6 . 7/21/2008
skag trendy chapter 6 . 7/21/2008
I hope they come to the conclusion that Heather deserves to live, and maybe it's not just Sam that has to find a way to heal. In a another way, Dean was just as much a victim as his brother therefore also needs to come to terms with what happened and learn to forgive. Not an easy thing to accommplish with him though. I wish you luck with that one!

Great chapter as always girls!

Kind regards,

ROBINV chapter 6 . 7/21/2008
What an exciting, intense chapter! Now we're heading for the end of this, I assume, and I'm on the very edge of my seat, waiting for what happens next! Squee! Love, Robin
sammygirl1963 chapter 6 . 7/21/2008
Wow, I can't believe that Dean is actually going to let Sam talk to Heather alone, but then Sammy always could persuade Dean with those eyes of his, and if it's the only way he can get past what happened, then Dean has to let hi do it I gyuess.

It's a good thing Dean litened to Heather and he called Sammy cause it sounds like Dean could have inadvertently killed his baby brother when he killed Heather!
calcium77 chapter 5 . 7/19/2008
Great job! I cm curious to see what is going to happen next. Heather and Sam have to be in the same room at some time...but at the moment, she does not seem *that* evil...

I'll look forward to the next chapter.

Floralia chapter 5 . 7/19/2008
“This time try not to have a fit while I’m gone, okay?” Oh Dean. I love it when he’s all caring and concerned.

Sneaky Sam. It’s reassuring that he has the awareness to get one over on Dean, even for a little while, but worrying what he chooses to do with that ability. I love that Dean knows his brother well enough to know when he’s faking it, even if it is kind of sad that they’ve been around each other in pain often enough to know how it usually works.
amyblair chapter 5 . 7/18/2008
This was a surprising chapter. I thought we were going to see Missouri... and you didn't take us there. No, Sam had to have a tantrum and try to defeat things on his own, ah, but we underestimate the intelligence of Dean. Or the connection they have. I enjoyed it. Looking forward to more!

I think part of this was repeated towards the end there, FYI. But that's okay, I liked that part and didn't mind reading it again.
BlueEyedDemonLiz chapter 5 . 7/18/2008
Another great chapter - lol, hope you're not getting tired of me saying that yet, it's just that I'm really enjoying the story and every chapter has been fab so far.

Really looking forward to reading more and finding out what you've got planned. Liz x
218 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »