Reviews for I'll Be Watching You
calcium77 chapter 4 . 7/15/2008
Oh no...Poor Sam remembered the sexual stuff she did to him? Poor guy.
criminally charmed chapter 4 . 7/15/2008
Y'know, Heather, there are reasons why perps are told to STAY AWAY FROM YOUR VICTIM! You keep saying you just want to help, well, you aren't. And you best hope Dean doesn't catch whiff of you, cause he'll split you like a rotten melon.

And then, he'll get mad.
skag trendy chapter 4 . 7/15/2008
Ah this could get heart breaking for both Sam and Heather. I think Heather's serious with her vow to help Sam break the bond between them, but will that really help Sam or just break him in two yet again? Maybe that bond could help him fight the YED. Let's face it, Dean's his big brother and warrior protector, but maybe Heather could help him in other ways, stop the YED getting to him and his family. Maybe John wouldn't have to give up his life in exchange for Dean because Heather would already have it covered.

I would be a fitting payment for what she did to Sam all those years ago.

I'm rambling and speculating again. Sorry.

Great chapter girls!

Kind regards,

ST.x.
sairah chapter 4 . 7/15/2008
Another amazing chapter. Heather is a fantastic original character...creepy, but fantastic.

Lets hope Missouri can help Sam gain some control.

Look forward to more.
vonnie836 chapter 4 . 7/15/2008
Wow, what a chapter, it almost made me cry, to see Sam so torn apart. It must be awful for him to have these feelings of connectivity to Heather, yet also of hate and fear and guilt. I hope Missouri can help. He is going to make himself sick, if he continues this. Can't wait for the next chapter. Hugs, Vonnie
sammygirl1963 chapter 4 . 7/15/2008
Anoter fantastic chapter Claudia. Oh mercy, that doesn't sound good with Sammy keeping the connection to Heather open-causing the painful headaches. I know Sammy is ready to hunt her down, but I have to wonder if killing Heather will even stop what he is going through.
ROBINV chapter 4 . 7/15/2008
Wow, that was such an intense dream-confrontation between Sam and Heather! Whew! I love the way this is progressing! Can't wait for the next chapter, I've got baited breath! Love, Robin
ROBINV chapter 3 . 7/14/2008
What an exciting chapter! Sam wants Heather. . .but he doesn't! Obviously, the bond between them is still there, which spells trouble for Sam. Sounds like a tug 'o' war between Dean and Heather for Sam, and that's going to be very good indeed! Looking forward to the next chapter! Love, Robin
amyblair chapter 3 . 7/14/2008
Liked your ABC's of breathing - right on with that. Liked how you called the West coast the left coast. The end in the bathroom was nicely done, restraining and then comforting.

I can't tell what's going to happen with this Heather thing. I like the mystery.
PhoenixDragonDreamer chapter 3 . 7/14/2008
Oh, that bitch! I certianly hope she gets a nice taste of Dean Winchester here soon!

*hugs*
calcium77 chapter 3 . 7/13/2008
I am very interested in seeing how this plays out! Seems like being close to Heather is not so good for Sam's health.

I love your stories. Thanks for writing!

kat
Trish62 chapter 3 . 7/13/2008
I was gone for the weekend, but glad to come home to two new posts. Looking forward to more!
cindy123 chapter 3 . 7/13/2008
Crap, oh crap, oh crap, oh crap! Poor Sam. What a wonderful chapter. I can't wait to see where this goes. Take care,

Cindy.
carocali chapter 3 . 7/13/2008
Oh, Sam is most definitely conflicted here! It seems like the only way he'll ever really figure out what he needs is to see her face to face. And somehow, I don't think that Dean will like that very much.

Heather seemed to finally adjust to her new life, but now, with her connection back to Sam, will it ignite all those old feelings? This whole thing seems to be heading for disaster...
vonnie836 chapter 3 . 7/13/2008
This is another awesome chapter. So Sam finally opened up, at least a little, to tell Dean about the dream. And now he contacted Heather himself. Great job describing the way how Sam's feelings are torn. Dean is going to have his hands full. Sam being torn between wanting to get rid of Heather and having feelings for her and Heather being torn between leaving him alone and her addiction to him. Can't wait for this to continue. Hugs, Vonnie
218 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »