Reviews for I'll Be Watching You
skag trendy chapter 3 . 7/13/2008
This lady is a hard one to judge. She genuinely cares for our Sam and doesn't want to see him hurt. Of course we can't forget what she did to him when he was 15, but love can make a person do some pretty desperate things. I wonder how she'd react if she knew about Jess? That would be a pretty interesting conversation.

I'm curious to know what she really intends to do with Sam, and also whether or not Sam can fight her.

Dean just wants to kill her, but if this had been part of the show one does wonder if she might've been able to break Dean out of his deal in S3. After all, she strikes me as rather powerful. She's definitely someone you'd want on the inside of the tent pi*ssing out, rather than on the outside pi*ssing in.

Sorry...my imagination is running away and causing me to talk utter bo*llocks as usual. Ignore me.

I loved the chapter and can't wait for more.

Being quiet now.

Kind regards,

ST.x.
sammygirl1963 chapter 3 . 7/13/2008
Fantastioc chapter Claudia. OMG, I couldn't believe that this time Sammy sought out Heather in his dream. I guess he had to let her know that he couldn't live this way, that they would be going after her. But Heather drains Sammy so much, how is he going to be able to fight her?

Can't wait to see where you go next with this story!
sairah chapter 3 . 7/13/2008
Another great chapter, you both managed to convey Sams conflicted emotions - a heady mix of panic, pain and confusion, with such ease. Fab stuff.
Floralia chapter 3 . 7/13/2008
Poor Sam, he’s not having a good time. But Heather’s actions took a toll on Dean too and knowing she’s back can’t be easy for him to hear. He doesn’t only have his own doubts and feelings of failure to deal with, but an unconscious brother too. His worry and protectiveness come across so well.
criminally charmed chapter 3 . 7/13/2008
How can Heather still see everything from such a warped perspective? And Dean STILL wants her head on a spike.

But she was right -Grown Sammy...Sigh.
SamDeanLover28 chapter 3 . 7/13/2008
excellent
BlueEyedDemonLiz chapter 3 . 7/13/2008
Great story you guys and I'm loving reading about Heather again. I think I missed the last chapter but RL has been hectic, anyway I've seriously enjoyed the catch up time. Keep up the good work, you're doing a FAB job. Liz x
PhoenixDragonDreamer chapter 2 . 7/13/2008
Oh! Heather's back! E! This is so marvelous!

I know she's made a turnaround, but damn - does she HAVE to bother him again? Bitch.

and Dean as Sam's mental protector? BRILLIANT!

*Waits anxiously for next part*

*Smishes*

Mandy
amyblair chapter 2 . 7/12/2008
I thought it was funny how she changed her last name from Day to Knight. Cute, cute. I also liked how Sam's defense mechanism in his dream was also Dean. I liked how almost all of this chapter was from Heather's pov. I liked seeing her insight.

Looking forward to the next chapter!
carocali chapter 2 . 7/12/2008
So, Heather's connected to Sam in his dream, and "Dean" came to rescue him, but Sam didn't seem overwhelmingly scared to see her. It certainly wasn't happiness, but... is there still a remnant of what was there between them?

Since the strangling at their old house already happened, does that mean that Heather saw it happen to Sam in real time? If Sam is safe now from 'the house' how will Heather know? Will Sam tell her, or be drawn back to her? They're so close to each other, maybe her 'humanitarian' side will throw caution to the wind and let loose...
sammygirl1963 chapter 2 . 7/11/2008
Awesome chapter Claudia. I was wondering how Heather would connect with Sammy again. At least hi powers have built enough that he can use them to protect himself, but it is so not good that the succubus part of her can get thru to the boy!

I can just imagine Deanm's terror at hearing Sammy scream Heather's name, now he has his work cut out for him in protecting his baby brother-wonder if he'll call their dad in to help!

Can't wait for more!
calcium77 chapter 2 . 7/11/2008
Gosh, Heather seems pretty nice now? I am sure once she actually sees how good Sam turned out, she will become obsessed with him again? :-)
vonnie836 chapter 2 . 7/11/2008
Love the icon. Great chapter. I really liked that Heather is trying to redeem herself by doing something good. I really sounds like she has changed and now is just trying to help Sam. Yet I can't help but feel, that she will loose herself again, now that she has made contact with Sam. Obviously her need for Sam is like an addiction. Can't wait how you continue this. Hugs, Vonnie
fayance chapter 2 . 7/11/2008
Whoo hoo, back to the drama again! Is Heather going to become EVOL again, I mean how can she resist the sensitive hunk that is Sam Winchester? And I hope Dean will kick her butt if she tries to get her claws into Sam again!
criminally charmed chapter 2 . 7/11/2008
I don't care, she is still a psycho.

And Dean's gonna be pi$$ed.
218 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »