Reviews for I'll Be Watching You
sairah chapter 2 . 7/11/2008
Another great chapter. Like how Sam uses "Dean" in his dream to protect himself from Heather, clever stuff.
Floralia chapter 2 . 7/11/2008
I like learning more about Heather. She’s such an interesting character and was hurting him to help him. I love that Sam projects Dean into his dream as a defence mechanism; he just has this subconscious trust that Dean will protect him when his emotions get too confusing.
SamDeanLover28 chapter 2 . 7/11/2008
hey Claudia this story is off to a wonderful start! chapter 2 is a keeper for me! gosh ive been really busy(im in college) but i am able to check my mail and see this wonderful story! WOW!Shante
cindy123 chapter 2 . 7/11/2008
Oh yea! You posted the sequel! Wow, wonderful! I can't wait to see where this is heading. Is John going to show up? I guess I'll have to wait and find out huh? Great two chapters!

Cindy.
whoaaitsmichele chapter 2 . 7/11/2008
Ooh, I love this chapter!
ROBINV chapter 2 . 7/11/2008
Oh! Sque! Very exciting chapter! See, even in dreams, Dean comes to save his baby brother. You outdid yourself-loved every word! Love, Robin
skag trendy chapter 2 . 7/11/2008
Now thats good...Dean coming into Sam's dreams to protect him. Like that idea.

As for Heather, I feel rather sorry for her. I still don't think she's a bad person, just pull in two directions. Not that I'm condoning what she did to Sam all those years ago.

Curious to see where this is going.

Kind regards,

ST.x.
criminally charmed chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
Good start. I can feel Dean's anxiety. he ain't gonna be happy Heather is back.
amyblair chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
I really like this. Very nice start. I really like how you give both perspectives from each brother. Nice job on both. You have Dean nicely portrayed. I like how you keep the recent horrors alive for both boys with just having left their last real home ever. Talking about their ghostly mother. Good talks between the brothers when they weren't passed out.

Good job. Looking forward to the next chapter!
lelann37 chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
great start! i hope they realize what;s familiar sooner than later
Trish62 chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
There have been so few stories out lately worth reading, and so I was happy to see your post! I'm glad you went for the sequel, looking forward to more!
Onthnis chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
This story is starting with a big boom. Glad to be enjoying the ride. Can't wait for more!
carocali chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
Oh, I'm so excited that you guys decided to do a sequel! Took you freaking long enough! You think I have all summer to sit around and... oh yeah, I guess I do! Yeah!

Another fantastic start, and you're picking up from my favorite episode from season 1. Now we know that there's really something a little 'different' about Sammy, which makes perfect sense for Heather. He's ripe for the taking now, and it seems she's already tuned back into his frequency. What will happen? Will Dean be able to protect Sam this time around? How far will Heather go to get Sam back?

More soon, please!

;D
whoaaitsmichele chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
I love this already!
ROBINV chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
HEATHER! I loved your first story to bits, and hoped to see a sequel eventually! Thanks so much for giving us another "round" with the seductive psychic vampire Sam knew when he was 15. How will she handle him now that he's a big boy? Can't wait to find out! Love, Robin
218 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 Next »