Reviews for I'll Be Watching You
cindy123 chapter 13 . 8/4/2008
Finally Dean told Sam. It had to happen no matter how difficult. But, of course Sam is still blaming himself, just for something else now. This is a wonderful story, just like its predecessor. Can't wait to read the ending.

vonnie836 chapter 13 . 8/4/2008
This was tough on Dean. First he has to watch his brother suffer all this pain, at least Sam is lucid now, and then he has to confess. This had to be awful. And poor Sam sure didn't have it any easier. Thinking he is worth only dirt and after the confession he is still blaming himself. Good that Missouri is here and ready to help. You gals have really done an awesome job with this story. Your writing flows and it is very expressive. Those chapters with the more explicit content were tasteful and well written. Now I can't wait to see how you end it. Hugs, Vonnie
sammygirl1963 chapter 13 . 8/4/2008
YAY, Dean talked to Sammy and now the kid knows why Dean is havng a hard time being near him right now, still bnot good though that he is even blaming himself for that! Hopefully, Dean will help Sammy to become more at ease and things will get back to normal for the brothers!
carocali chapter 12 . 8/4/2008
Oh, poor withdrawl!Sam. That cannot be fun! I really can't believe that she let him go - she really is a changed person! But how will Sam get over her.

And LOVE Missouri telling Dean straight up how it is:

"What happened doesn’t mean you’re gay or that you lust after Sam. You had no control over it. Sam will understand."

ROBINV chapter 13 . 8/4/2008
Superb chapter! How tough it was for Dean to tell Sam what really happened, and how difficult for Sam to hear it! Now that everything is out in the open, hopefully everything will be all right. The link with Heather is broken, both Sam and Dean know what happened was not either of their fault. Your story is heading for a satisfying conclusion-but will Heather live or die? Love, Robin
amyblair chapter 12 . 8/3/2008
Great chapter, I really like how you guys use spades. I don't use that and I see it now and then and always think "I like that". Love Missouri in this chapter and the spoon. It always comes back to her spoon of torture! Love her.

Looking forward to the last two and how the boys are going to get through the forest.

Nice job.
skag trendy chapter 12 . 8/3/2008
So it's gonna be a long hard road to recovery eh? Thought as much. Poor boys.

Excellent! Let the angst fest commence!

Kind regards,

PhoenixDragonDreamer chapter 12 . 8/2/2008
Yet another aweosme chapter, love! Can't wait to see what happens next!

cindy123 chapter 12 . 8/2/2008
Boy, Heather really sent Sam over the edge. I hope Dean and Missouri can help him get over her. And I hope Dean comes to terms with what happened and realizes it wasn't his fault. Missouri is right about his guilt being read wrong by Sam. Sam doesn't need to think that it was himself that did something to Dean. Wonderful chapter, can't wait for more.

calcium77 chapter 12 . 8/2/2008
I loved Missouri threating with her spoon :-) Looking forward to Sam waking up next chapter? Well, I assume he will wake up next chapter?

Love the story. THanks for sharing.
SamDeanLover28 chapter 12 . 8/2/2008
“Smells like ass LOL! have you read sheilabes's story The Ties That Bind? its really, really good
spnMom chapter 12 . 8/2/2008
I love Missouri and would love it if she came back and helped Sam and Dean deal with their new issues this season. I am thrilled that you are going to deal with some of Sam's issues here. The "Healing Process" is often the part where some really good brotherly shmoop can be found... thanks!
vonnie836 chapter 12 . 8/2/2008
Wow, I don't know who is worse off, Missouri or Dean. Having to feel the emotions of both boys has to be pretty overwhelming. At least she knows how to handle Dean and make him behave. Poor Sammy, all delusional and suffering withdrawal. I can't help to feel kinda bad for Heather. She is trying so hard to be good and just can't get away from her heritage. Can't wait for more. Hugs, Vonnie
sairah chapter 12 . 8/2/2008
Another great chapter. Some really nice Dean and Missouri moments. She doesnt feature enough in fics which is a shame as she is a fantastic character. Nicely realised too, considering that you don't have that much to work with from canon.

Thanks for the mention again both, its a pleasure to read and review!
sammygirl1963 chapter 12 . 8/2/2008
Awesome chapter Claudia!

Thanks goodness Missouri was able to come up with something to help Sammy rest before his spirit was completely broken from what Heather did and also thinking that Dean was going to leave him. I can't wait to see if Dean heeds Missouri's advice later and opens up with Sammy! I think Missouri's right, if Dean will admit to his feeling about what happened, it might just sncourage Sam to finally admit what happened years ago and how he blames himself!

Can't wait for more!