Reviews for I'll Be Watching You
Nerene chapter 12 . 8/2/2008
Thanks for another wonderful chapter! I'm enjoying Missouri's part in all this this. I adore her character.
PhoenixDragonDreamer chapter 11 . 8/1/2008
Wow! Finally got caught up on the last two chapters - and WOW! Just WOW!

*Cuddles you tightly*

cindy123 chapter 11 . 7/31/2008
Oh, poor Sam. He's going through so much. I wonder what he's gonna think when and if he finds out the bruises came from Dean. And Deans discomfort around Sam is making Sam think it's because Dean is disgusted with him, but it's just the opposite. Very wonderful, imaginative story. Love it.

vonnie836 chapter 11 . 7/31/2008
Oh man, this is bad. Sam discovering the bruises and feeling embarrassed, Dean feeling embarrassed to touch Sam, even scared. Sam thinking he did something that disgusted Dean. What an awful circle. But at least Dean forgets about everything, when Sam really needs him. Great chapter. I can't wait for the next one, although I have to say, now I'm kinda sad to know, that there are only three more chapters left. Hugs, Vonnie
SamDeanLover28 chapter 11 . 7/31/2008
His brother was addicted to a psychic vampire. that's becuase Heather made Sam get addicted to her. excellent chapter!
sammygirl1963 chapter 11 . 7/31/2008
OMG, I was starting to worry about Dean being so standoffish and what it would do to Sam's psyche. Thank goodness Dean's worries flew out the window when he saw how much Sammy neded him. He'll be the big brother that Sam so desperately needs right now!

Poor Sam, those withdrawal symptoms are putting him through some major pain!
sairah chapter 11 . 7/31/2008
Another great chapter from you both. Poor Sam, suffering from withdrawal, so confused and misinterpreting Deans behaviour, and Dean, all nervous and guilty over what happened. How is Sam going to react when he finds out what happened.
Floralia chapter 11 . 7/31/2008
Well that was an intense couple of chapters!

Creating the link and Sam getting hooked on Heather’s desires was such a great way of going about this. But I really like the fact Heather got to be the strong one and walk away. She’s such a complicated character, and you do such a good job of showing her many angles. I love how on some levels she understands how Sam feels about her better than Sam does (because he can’t think clearly around her) and better than Dean does (because doesn’t have all the information). And then faced with the prospect of Sam offering her everything she thought she wanted she can put his needs above her own and let go.

And now Sam’s going through withdrawal. Reduced to asking permission to shower is just so pathetic and says so much. I love it.
skag trendy chapter 11 . 7/31/2008
Why do I get the feeling that things are going to get much, much worse before they get better? Poor Sam's really sick and now he thinks his brother's disgusted with him.

Dean's really gonna have to pull out all the stops to get him better...

Great update girls.

Kind regards,

spnMom chapter 11 . 7/31/2008
Aw, are we going to have to deal with Dean's guilt soon. That is going to be rough. Still loving this story!
amyblair chapter 11 . 7/31/2008
Well that ended a little heartbreaking. Poor boys. Nice job with the bruises and the indirect contact.
carocali chapter 11 . 7/31/2008
The angst of withdrawl. Oh, poor Dean when Sam cried out, knowing that part of Sam's pain was due to him. I hope they never have to have that conversation. I wonder if Missouri has figured it out...

So Heather's really gone? Will Sam really let her go or will he still try to find her? Hm...
ROBINV chapter 11 . 7/31/2008
Poor Sam and Dean! They're really going through hell here! I guess the only way to stop it is to kill Heather once and for all. This story is excellent! Love, Robin
carocali chapter 10 . 7/30/2008
Ouch! Sam is like a drug addict now. Can he live without Heather's connection? Will he drive himself mad trying to find her, or will she disappear for good?

I actually have some sympathy for Heather, but if they get in the same room together, I think that will be the end. yikes!
amyblair chapter 10 . 7/30/2008
Creepy! I'm seeing the open ended possibility of bringing Heather back one day and wrecking havoc again on poor Sam and Dean, your your hearts desire!

This has got to have been one of the weirdest fanfic stories I have read thus far. BUT I like it. You have evoked more eww and aww moments than most do and in one story.

Looking forward to the next.
218 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »