Reviews for I'll Be Watching You
amyblair chapter 10 . 7/30/2008
Creepy! I'm seeing the open ended possibility of bringing Heather back one day and wrecking havoc again on poor Sam and Dean, your your hearts desire!

This has got to have been one of the weirdest fanfic stories I have read thus far. BUT I like it. You have evoked more eww and aww moments than most do and in one story.

Looking forward to the next.
BlueEyedDemonLiz chapter 10 . 7/30/2008
Really intense powerful chapter. I really have mixed emotions about Heather because I don't all out hate the woman for what she has done...I think she's made mistakes with Sam but she clearly does seem to care about him, love him even.

I'm thoroughly enjoying each and every chapter you guys produce. Liz x
skag trendy chapter 10 . 7/30/2008
She must have some serious emotional strength; to leave Sam like that when he's crying out to her...I don't think I could have left him. Our poor sweetheart, what a nightmare for him!

Can't wait for the next update girls! Great stuff so far.

Sendintheclowns: many thanks for the chapter review for In The Arms Of Love. Glad you liked it, and the next chapter will be more about the boys whilst John and Bobby go galavanting round the state...with predictably more trouble from Marco!

Kind regards,

calcium77 chapter 10 . 7/29/2008
No sex in this one...but still liked the chapter ;-) Looks like you are letting her live? I guess that is ok. I suppose it is not her fault...Sam is irresistible after all.
SamDeanLover28 chapter 10 . 7/29/2008
sammygirl1963 chapter 10 . 7/29/2008
Fantastic chapter Claudia. At least it looks as though Heather is trying to do the right thing-to get far enough away from Sammy to break the link that he'll be able to think clearly once againbut what will that do to Sammy in the meantime?
sairah chapter 10 . 7/29/2008
Oh Sam. That was just so heartwrenching, pleading with Heather not to leave him, and confessing all the guilt he holds inside regarding the Demon. Im moodswinging back to liking/admiring Heather for finally doing the right thing, although it sounds like she still thinks theres hope for them to be together.

Fab chapter.
vonnie836 chapter 10 . 7/29/2008
Wow, this was heart breaking. Sam begging Heather not to leave and the strength it took for her to go through with it. Her confessions to him and how he felt she was leaving because of him being tainted by the demon. And now she got a new mission in life. Can't wait for the next chapter. Hugs, Vonnie
ROBINV chapter 10 . 7/29/2008
She STILL hopes to be with him someday? She won't let go. But at least she wants to do something about the demon. That's a good thing! Love, Robin
carocali chapter 9 . 7/28/2008
Oh my God, you guys are killing me! How can you do this to poor Sam! What's going to happen when they actually meet in person - without Dean (cause I can sure see THAT coming) and they are with each other. Egads, this is a disaster waiting to happen. And if Sam won't let the link go, they'll be doomed.

You all are just too mean!

skag trendy chapter 9 . 7/28/2008
Wow! That was seriously hot!

You two should start writing romance novels, provided the main character is Sam Winchester. Heather is one lucky bi*tch to have someone like him lusting after her!

Having said that, I'm glad she feels guilty enough to understand what she's doing to Sam and that the link needs to be broken. I'm also hoping that Missouri senses that, and maybe can persuade Dean not to be too hard on Heather.

Am I too soft? Probably.

Great chapter as always girls.

Kind regards,

PhoenixDragonDreamer chapter 9 . 7/27/2008
Arrggh, dammit! There hads GOT to be some way to kill this bitch without hurting Sam! Dammit!

*hugs you*

amyblair chapter 9 . 7/27/2008
Okay, so we're at Missouri's house and the bizarre sex is still continuing. It puts a whole new spin on phone sex, huh? This is a very odd story, but it is interesting. I'm still processing Chapt 7. I've read it three times now and I still rub my eyes.

P.S. I hate Heather.
ROBINV chapter 9 . 7/27/2008
Oh, no, Sam wants to remain bonded to her, but that bond must be broken ASAP in order for him to be all right. As it is, who knows how he's going to be affected by what she's done to him? This story is driving me crazy with worry for Sam! Love, Robin
calcium77 chapter 9 . 7/27/2008
Ok, Any sex scenes with Sam are pretty hot. (ok minus the brother thing). But you are going to kill Heather when the time comes right? Even if she is trying to be nice...she just has to go.

219 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 .. Last Next »