Reviews for I'll Be Watching You
Phx chapter 9 . 7/27/2008
I don't like Heather. I don't care that you've had her reform and feel bad, what she did to Sam in the first story - her using him like that, kidnapping him and violating him - is still loathsome. I hope Missouri can break the connection because Sam doesn't need anymore trauma from that horrid woman and I can't imagine Dean ever being okay with what she did. That is like being friends with the pedofile who raped your brother, just because that person's 'changed'.

gr. c'mon Missouri so Dean can finally end her. At the end of the day, no matter what she's a succubus and now she's hurting Sam again and he has no control. Not even to mention what's happened between Sam and Dean.
SamDeanLover28 chapter 9 . 7/27/2008
*hot* got to keep this chapter too.
sammygirl1963 chapter 9 . 7/27/2008
Oh mercy, Sam is so far under Heather's spell that I don'r know how they'll ever manage to break the link. At least Heather is feeling guilty and knows what she is doing is wrong.

Will Sam forgive Dean if he and Missouri continue their fight to break the link or will this put a strain on the brother's? Can't wait to see what happens next!
BlueEyedDemonLiz chapter 9 . 7/27/2008
So sorry to have got behind on my reviewing - been a lovely treat to play catch up though and I've seriously enjoyed devouring the last few chapters.

You're doing a great job and the story is...well, WOW!

Hugs, Liz x
spnMom chapter 8 . 7/27/2008
*whew* I am really glad I was alone when I read that. Pardon me while I wipe the drool off my chin :-)
spnMom chapter 7 . 7/27/2008
Wow, what was that? Poor Dean... he is REALLY going to have some guilt pouring in now. Maybe that will help him understand how hard it is for Sam to resist Heather.
carocali chapter 8 . 7/26/2008
Man, I don't know what to do with you guys! You are pretty hard core with this - literally! These Winchesters are really in over their heads this time around, and it looks like that old passion has reignited in Heather. I don't think she'll stop now, even though she swore she'd never force herself again.

And what will happen when Sam's actually awake for these 'needs' to kick in? Yikes!

Poor Dean - he's not going to be able to deal with this unless he can get past his own 'abuse' and realize what truly happened to Sam all those years ago.
SamDeanLover28 chapter 8 . 7/26/2008
*thud*...*
PhoenixDragonDreamer chapter 8 . 7/25/2008
Oh! Oh this chapter was utterly gorgeous, love! More, more, more!

*hugs*
calcium77 chapter 8 . 7/25/2008
Wait...so Heather passed out before she could go all the way with Sam? I probably would too :-)

Great chapter.
skag trendy chapter 8 . 7/25/2008
Wow. This is a pretty fu*cked up situation and Dean can't kill Heather yet in case Sam gets hurt. Heather's worse than a man for her lack of self conrol, and if he thinks that Sam could really love her after this she's more stupid than I thought. What she did bordered on rape, and now Dean's been screwed over by it all.

I feel some serious brotherly moments on the way...

Kind regards,

ST.x.
vonnie836 chapter 8 . 7/25/2008
Wow, Heather just couldn't behave herself. All her good intentions went away, as soon as Sam touched her. Poor girl. Well, I feel bad for Sam though, because now he is going to feel violated again and even more torn up inside. And Dean, boy, I sure feel sorry for him. The discovery he just made really is going to haunt him. Awesome job. Can't wait for the next chapter. Hugs, Vonnie
cindy123 chapter 8 . 7/25/2008
OMG! That bitch! She took advantage when she said she wouldn't! I knew she was going to do it. Dean needs to get his brother out of there and as far away as possible, but somehow I don't think that's gonna happen. Poor Dean, seeing his handprints bruised into Sam's hips. That's gotta be killing him. Loved the update, can't wait for more.

Cindy.
ROBINV chapter 8 . 7/25/2008
OMG, that was some chapter! First Dean, then Heather! Sam's sexual attraction is mighty powerful! Now Dean is feeling the guilt, but Sam needs him to once more disconnect him from Heather. What's going to happen next? I CAN'T WAIT! Love, Robin
sammygirl1963 chapter 8 . 7/25/2008
Another fantastic chapter Claudia. Did Dean make it in tinme to keep Heather from doing the nasty with Sammy or did she take adantage of him once again? OMG, I felt so bad for Dean when he saw the bruises on Sammy's hips and realized he was the one that put them there-DEan is going to have a rough time getting over this one!
218 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 .. Last Next »