Reviews for I'll Be Watching You
Nerene chapter 7 . 7/24/2008
Wow! What an unexpected turn of events, but I really liked it. It always good to keep your readers surprised. I am so looking forward to seeing how this all plays out for Sam, Dean & Heather too. Keep it coming!
ROBINV chapter 7 . 7/24/2008
Whoa, that was some powerful, intense chapter! Poor Dean, caught in the crossfire between Heather and Sam! And now, what is Heather planning to do to Sam? He has such ambivalent feelings for her; what if he consents to what she wants? And Dean is surely going to berate himself for what happened between him and Sam. Can't wait to see what you have planned for us next! Love, Robin
Floralia chapter 7 . 7/24/2008
I can’t tell you how much you took me by surprise with this chapter, but I’m so glad you chose to go there and it really pushes things to another level. You do an amazing job with Dean’s struggle to get himself under control, and how his body betrays him. It’s so interesting that it’s Sam's confusion over whan he wants from her that unconsciously caused it all, not Heather’s desires.
SamDeanLover28 chapter 7 . 7/24/2008
O_O WOW. i understand its not a Wincest story that's not what this brilliant sequel is about if i wanted to read Wincest, i'd go to other websitesi loved this chapter holla backShante
sairah chapter 7 . 7/24/2008
My goodness - you really threw me for a loop with that chapter. I so didnt expect that. This new development is going to tear Dean to pieces with the guilt.

Really intense, descriptive and emotive work.
amyblair chapter 7 . 7/24/2008
Oh. Well, that was not at all what I was expecting. I was still hoping to go to Missouri's house. I finished the chapter and just kind of rubbed my eyes for a little bit.

I'll give you this - it was intense. And I could sure picture it. I read your A/N and I'm really interested to see what the next chapter brings for the brothers to get beyond that.

You girls have some nasty little tricks up your sleeve. You definitely came in from left field, but it's always good to surprise your readers and that you succeeded in with me.
carocali chapter 7 . 7/24/2008
Wow, girls... um. Wow. You really kinda shocked me with this one! I certainly hadn't expected poor Dean to get dragged into this. eek! If Heather has truly reformed, she should use a little of her 'powers of persuation' to help Dean forget that that happened. That's some really sensitive stuff there.

Or, has this event just opened Heather back to her old ways, wanting Sam all over again, against his will? She says that she won't do that but...

Definitely a different kind of chapter from you guys and a wee bit uncomfortable, but... still a powerful, interesting story!
vonnie836 chapter 7 . 7/24/2008
Wow, this was intense. Believe me, if I would have thought for one moment, this would turn into Wincest, I would have quit reading. I realize, this was truly against anything Dean wanted to do. You very clearly described his feelings. Can't wait what is going to happen next. Hugs, Vonnie
Singer Salvage chapter 7 . 7/24/2008
That was really really good I loved it
skag trendy chapter 7 . 7/23/2008
Wow! That was amazing my dears; I never expected that and I can't wait for the Dean angst to follow. I also worry if Sam will remember and how he will react to his brother.

Kind regards,

ST.x.
PhoenixDragonDreamer chapter 7 . 7/23/2008
WOW That was killer! And mind-blowing! Poor Dean! You KNOW he's going to kill himself for this one! And how I'll love it! MMHM! Dean!Whumpage!

*Smishes*

Mandy
sammygirl1963 chapter 7 . 7/23/2008
Wow, I so did not expect what happened between Dean, Heather, and Sammy, and I can imagine how it's going to tear Dean up inside knowing what he did while Sammy was unconscious-but maybe it will also help him to understand what Sammy went through all those years ago!
cindy123 chapter 7 . 7/23/2008
Oh hell, Dean is going to be completely freaked out! I wonder if Sam will find out what happened. And Heather wants Sam more than ever now. She says she won't force it but I wonder if she will be able to contain herself if it comes down to it. Wonderful update and I gotta say, poor Dean! Can't wait to read the next chapter.

Cindy.
calcium77 chapter 7 . 7/23/2008
um...ew. You definately gave Dean reason to have lots of angst in the following chapters.

I thought Heather seemed too nice before...not anymore. That was definately original. I did not see that coming (no pun intended).
Floralia chapter 6 . 7/23/2008
The idea that their biggest mistake last time was putting Sam first is such a complicated one, because on some levels you can see the logic of thinking that, but on others I really don’t want it to be true. But Sam’s right when he says he needs to confront things to be able to move on, and I think it takes a lot of courage from both brothers to accept that.

And I love that while this whole chapter is about the bond he’s established with Heather, it ends with Sam acknowledging the bond he has with his brother, and counting on that to see them through.
218 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »