Reviews for While You Were Sleeping
cavetrollgrl chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
well done. I especially loved how you went from older to younger and went from Winchester angst to Winchester fluff and happy times. Poison ivy and a cast poor Sam. nicely done showing how cute and sweet the Winchester family was even on the worst night of their life
Adara-chan67 chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
Aw...that was so good! I loved every single one. My favorite was the first, but the cutest was the second-to-last. The sweater-monster...so adorable.

It was such a great group of shorts, to sum it up. Thanks!
sendintheclowns chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
I love each one but I must admit the first one is my favorite. Come on, Sam as Snow White? Perfect. If I whine would you consider expanding the first part into a full length story? Asking never hurts, right?

John's musings on his perfect family are so sad at the end. What a perfect way to tie up the conceptual arc.

Fantastic!
darksupernatural chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
I really liked this . it went from scary to funny and sweet to heart wrenchingly sad. great work.
TammiTam chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
Liz, girl, you never faily to amaze me, and while I had a sneak peek, the second reading was just as good. You put in just the right amounts of humor to make the tension bearable. Awesome job!
Lee chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
I love your stories because they're a breath of fresh air - wonderfully original.
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
Loved the different stories, but I think the first was definitely my favorite. I can o picture Dean sitting by Sammy's bed trying to get him to wake-in my opinion, you hould turn that one into a full story!
UKClaire chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
Hey, nice story! I love any kind of TeenSam stories, especially those with a touch of angst so the first section was right up my street. The rest of it was great as well, you should definately write more like this!
raputathebuta chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
! ! ! These were great. I loved them all, but I think my favorite is the second one...with the Impala.

Especially because of this: "When the sun comes up and Sam is somewhere on the cusp of waking, he cracks his eyes open to find his skinny frame has been draped with Dean’s leather jacket. The jacket used to belong to their dad. It smells of Dad and Dean. An earthy smell; musk aftershave, dried sweat, engine oil, home."

That jacket IS Dean, just like the Impala is. I love that freakin' jacket & this part made me smile, but it makes me a little emo as well. I bet we see a lot of Sam-n-Jacket when the new season starts. *sob*
K Hanna Korossy chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
Very nice "five" here-good glimpses of the stages of their lives, and mix of emotion and snark. I wasn't sure about the reverse chronology of it until I got to the end and John falls asleep, and we know what's next. It was a good punch to the end of the fic.
RhianaStar chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
You've actually made my day... loved the stories and the reverse time line. Each from a different person's point of view... can't say which one I enjoyed the most so will have to say all... look forward to reading more of your stories...
Thorny Hedge chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
I have no words. At least, none that can do justice to how wonderful this was. *sniffles*
gidgetgal9 chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
I loved this glimpse into the Winchester's life- it was so wonderfully written and detailed. The first part had me on edge and by the end I wanted to cry! Great job girl! :0) Claudia
28 | « Prev Page 1 2