Reviews for Kingdom hearts: Fragment
I hope Nozomi gets the strength back to stop Hari from destroying her, is the next chapter gonna be like ff9 where garnet comes to zidane's rescue and tells him your not alone. Who will come to Nozomi's rescue? Her master? Riku?
Spiritual-Sister chapter 1 . 3/16
For those who do not already know, we're living in the last days; the times Jesus Christ warned about.

All the issues going on is on a worldwide scale and its one of many proofs that these are the end times.

If you know deep down in your heart this is true & you feel something is not right in the world... I highly encourage you to seek our father in heaven while he may be found and to come out of this world while there is still time. Like 1 John 2:17 indicates in the written word aka the bible:

"The world and its desires pass away, but whoever does the will of God lives forever."

Many people are too caught up and is focused on the wrong things in life thanks to all the distractions going on when they need to realize destruction & judgment is not too far away. Fleeing to other countries or protesting on the streets is not going to make things better or save you; it's the love of Christ and your faith.

As long as your seeking Jesus Christ, you're gonna be okay. But if you're loving this life or is just so attached to this world... you're going to lose it. That is why I encourage you all to draw close to the father in heaven. You draw close to him and he will draw close to you. Do what you can to repent (turn away or stop doing it) of your sins. We all say & do things and stumble since we're imperfect creatures but if you sincerely go to the father in prayer and ask for forgiveness, he will forgive you; you just gotta mean what you say and repent.

Nobody comes to the father but through the son. You deny the son and you deny the father. But if you accept the son then you have the father. It's by Jesus' blood we're redeemed back to the father in heaven so you want to seek him in all your ways.

The father in heaven knows the hearts & minds of all of us so he knows who you are deep down and what you've been through. He cares about you. When you open up your heart and allow the father & son in your life, they're gonna take you where you need to go but you gotta be willing to seek them for yourself. Nobody can build your relationship with Jesus Christ. It's up to you to read the bible for yourself & seek the truth; reading the word of god feeds the spirit, gives you knowledge and helps clears up the lies & deceptions of the world.

Time is so very, very short since things are just escalating day-to-day. Don't allow the spirit of fear to overcome you. Just draw close to the father in prayer, let go of this dying world, repent and follow Jesus. Following Jesus Christ keeps one out of sin but it also separates you from this world and that's the direction you want to go; toward the son of the most high, our savior and redeemer.

Take care and remember it's the love of Christ and your faith. Don't allow anyone or anything to hinder you. Forgive and let go since we all fall short.
Grov.light chapter 241 . 3/5
AHHH! Don't let the heroes die, please! Have them survive and keep their hearts! Pleeease!
Guest chapter 238 . 11/29/2016
Will nozomi's missing master save her?
Guest chapter 238 . 11/29/2016
Wow! Wairu's nobody attempting to rape nozomi...that's seriously dark. Or is he brainwashed?
Guest chapter 236 . 11/10/2016
Uriax is cold, what's gonna happen to nozomi?
Guest chapter 190 . 11/10/2016
Bit off topic everyone but what chapters have hope estheim can anyone tell me I like him.
Guest chapter 204 . 9/30/2016
R u gonna tell us about Hari's past? Is Auron Nozomi's master?
Guest chapter 233 . 9/6/2016
Which chapters show nozomi's mother, her mother dying, and her past with her mother?
Guest chapter 233 . 8/7/2016
Do you have a bio of Nozomi anywhere, I mean what happened to her father and why didn't anyone except her master help her when her mom died?
Guest chapter 1 . 8/7/2016
Do u have a bio of Nozomi's past somewhere, I mean why didn't anyone except her master adopted her?
Guest chapter 1 . 1/12/2016
That's a lot of words! Could we have an extended summary so that I can better decide whether I want to read it?
Guitarlover56784 chapter 26 . 11/9/2015
Dude, why have you made riku such an asshole. Ever other word "annoyed he looked at her, the idiot flying around, angry he shouted, she's annoying" seriously you made him out to be a dick
Ibara yuki chapter 224 . 10/8/2015
nice story its really greati hope nozomi meets sora soon
Guest chapter 221 . 8/16/2015