Reviews for Kingdom hearts: Fragment
Guest chapter 247 . 7/3/2017
Hope oralee and wairu be revived, what happened to the restoration committee, ARCS, and the people of radiant garden after the heartless invade to take the vessels?
Guest chapter 245 . 5/26/2017
Hope auron shows nozomi the real spirit of her mother. Maybe u should do a scene of yugioh when yami passed out after a blast turned tea to stone and just when he was about to give up yugi shows him yami's recent memory room and tells him as long as their friends inside their hearts and minds they can never be to far away.
JauneBrando chapter 1 . 5/23/2017
Oh great, is that bloody freaking crazy Christian user 'Spiritual-Sister' again.
This is the sixteen time I see him/her spamming that crap.
Guest chapter 243 . 4/25/2017
I hope nozomi refinds her light and continue to fight hari and find a way to restore Wairu and oralee. Like in chain of memories, even though the memories of their friends are gone the links are still there. Maybe by using their hearts they'll remember their broken friends and restore them cuz as long as they're in eachother's hearts they can never be too far away.
Guest chapter 243 . 4/24/2017
Poor nozomi!
Guest chapter 242 . 4/22/2017
Ff9 reference your not alone scene in next chapter encouraging nozomi to keep fighting.
Guest chapter 242 . 3/16/2017
I hope Nozomi gets the strength back to stop Hari from destroying her, is the next chapter gonna be like ff9 where garnet comes to zidane's rescue and tells him your not alone. Who will come to Nozomi's rescue? Her master? Riku?
Grov.light chapter 241 . 3/5/2017
AHHH! Don't let the heroes die, please! Have them survive and keep their hearts! Pleeease!
Guest chapter 238 . 11/29/2016
Will nozomi's missing master save her?
Guest chapter 238 . 11/29/2016
Wow! Wairu's nobody attempting to rape nozomi...that's seriously dark. Or is he brainwashed?
Guest chapter 236 . 11/10/2016
Uriax is cold, what's gonna happen to nozomi?
Guest chapter 190 . 11/10/2016
Bit off topic everyone but what chapters have hope estheim can anyone tell me I like him.
Guest chapter 204 . 9/30/2016
R u gonna tell us about Hari's past? Is Auron Nozomi's master?
Guest chapter 233 . 9/6/2016
Which chapters show nozomi's mother, her mother dying, and her past with her mother?
Guest chapter 233 . 8/7/2016
Do you have a bio of Nozomi anywhere, I mean what happened to her father and why didn't anyone except her master help her when her mom died?