Reviews for Kingdom hearts: Fragment
Wow, what's next?
oh no chapter 219 . 7/20
Please~ update~
Wow, now I'm worried. Don't tell me that Ansem, the Heartless, is back, through Riku?
Senna Bluefire chapter 1 . 6/15
oh my god. just OH MY GOD! Ive never seen a story with so many words!
Gry18 chapter 216 . 6/11
Nice chapter.
Hey, I was just wondering... is there a chance for Disney Robin Hood in this story? I'm just asking?
If that world's gonna appear in the story, then I have a good idea on how things can start for Nozomi and the boys once they stepp into that world. The world's rules are probably gonna turn Nozomi and Riku into animals, which I hope are fox. As Nozomi and the boys goes through the forest, the Sheriff of Nottingham and some guards appears, and chases the group instead of Robin Hood and Little John, like in the movie. As Nozomi and the boys are running, Robin Hood and Little John sees them from their tree. Swinging down, the two swops the gang up to their tree, saving them. And from there, you decide. But it is your story, so you are the one who decide and all. Just know that Nozomi and the boys have my support;)
Gry18 chapter 215 . 5/23
Hey, just wondering... Since Noel and Yuel is part of this adventure... Is there a chance to see Caius coming to the rescue? I just thought it would be fun to see the pirates' reaction at what Caius is capable of.
Like I said, I'm just asking, just don't take too long with the updating. I'm nervous.
Hey, is there a chance we get to see our heroes go to Monster Inc.?
Jim isn't falling for Nozomi, is he?
Not to be rude, but I think Nozomi will be better with Riku.
Red Renegade 777 chapter 1 . 3/1
I haven't read this (yet), but I've got to marvel at how many words are in this! Your just short of having the total amount of words that the Harry Potter series has! The Harry Potter book series has 1,084,170 words and yours has 1,074,767. I just find that amazing. I've seen stories with around 900,000 but never over 1,000,000.

...*takes deep breath*Ok I'm done now.
alicia.brock.129 chapter 62 . 2/21
Hahaha Basil is crazy but a genius none the less but what is making Riku heart get like that anyway?
alicia.brock.129 chapter 54 . 2/21
How in heck could he that Nozomi and the others wasn't from around here?!
alicia.brock.129 chapter 53 . 2/21
Man it's been years since I seen this movie.
alicia.brock.129 chapter 46 . 2/21
Buzzzzz you dumb idiot get the heck out of your gloom soon geeez!
alicia.brock.129 chapter 45 . 2/21
Haha Nozomi fate Huh? I wonder how bad the truth is going to be. But fate can be change it's not set in stone. I hope Nozomi relaxes this when she does find out.
alicia.brock.129 chapter 43 . 2/20
Wow Riku way to go that's one way to get the girls to like you...NOT!