Reviews for Doctor Patient Privileges
redcheeks28 chapter 8 . 9/8/2014
Omg I'm addicted I could really see them and the story. You have a gift. Its amazing!
Gina Mark chapter 8 . 6/16/2014
Oi, eu leio muitas Fics, histórias ótimas mas está é incrível nossa a primeira parte é linda a segunda é tão intensa perfeita mesmo, você escreve muito bem. Eu não sei ler em inglês e a tradução fica um pouco confuso mas mesmo assim parabéns.
As the Leaves Fall Through chapter 9 . 6/1/2013
I wish it hadn't ended. You are an awesome writer. I love your work. x
DoubleTalkinJive chapter 8 . 4/10/2013
*clap clap* Bravo. Cool plot. The circle of friends is the one thing that makes everything even cooler though :)
Toolazytologin chapter 9 . 3/16/2013
Aaaaah! You've hit me with the feels!
Seriously though, I loved reading all of these, they're fenomenal :)
willowcat chapter 9 . 1/23/2013
Awwww I loved this story (and Student Teacher Relations!) so much. I wish there were more stories. _ Great job
Guest chapter 9 . 10/16/2012
So good I wish this wasn't the end :'( :( :'( :'( :'( :(
XxTaintedxDaggerxX chapter 9 . 4/11/2012
Love this so much! You should write more Dean and Sam fics!
my infectious smile chapter 9 . 10/31/2011
I absolutely ADORE this story! You've written them fantastically and I sincerely hope that you write more Sam/Dean in the future. I love the whole cast of characters that you created :)
Ai-chi5024 chapter 9 . 4/21/2011
daaaaaamnnnn! i read the prequel to this and the first one as well. one of the BEST fics i've read so far, and im really looking forward to your next story! :D i've gotta say, you are one heck of a good writer
HAHAHAHAHAHA. No chapter 9 . 1/3/2011
Omg this is like the 3rd time I've read this and evevrytime I get worried that dean will dir or never remember! you are truly amazing
the-eighth-sin-100 chapter 9 . 12/31/2010
Awwwww... thanks again and aren't I glad I didn't kill you! haha. Loved this despite some of the spelling/grammar mistakes. You not have a beta? I can hook you up with a few if you want :D I'd offer but my schedule is packed enough as it is. Um, Happy New Year and yeah *waves* Byee for now.

the-eighth-sin-100 chapter 6 . 12/31/2010