Reviews for Finding Strength
Mermaid Lover chapter 19 . 4/17/2013
Arghhh UPDATE! 5 YEARS 5 effin years. Hurry up and update. Kelsi need to go into the talent show.
Mermaid Lover chapter 13 . 4/17/2013
Ohhhhh... That was AWESOME. That was just sooo brilliant and plot twisty. Yes thats a word dont judge me!
Guest chapter 3 . 4/17/2013
OH MY GOD YOU'RE AUSTRALIAN. THATS AWESOME. IVE ALWAYS WANTED TO GO TO AUSTRALIA AND I WISH I HAD AN AUSTRALIAN ACCENT. MAINLY BECAUSE OF H2O.
Mermaid Lover chapter 2 . 4/17/2013
Lol im soo uncomftable looking people in the eye too. Also, really good story!
HyperMint chapter 19 . 6/26/2009
i'm actually rather new to the hsm series, but i like this.

you could do both clinic and bake sale, though that would take a lot of work. i highly recommend bake sales, though. that's how we got most of our club's fundraising.

i don't suppose we could get some more troy and kelsi interaction, though, could we?

yeah, i dabble in that pairing sometimes, but mostly, i adore tk friendship. hard to find a good one on here. i'm thinking of saying, to heck with it, and writing my own stories featuring the famous 'brother sister' relationship.

you wrote that she was like a sister to the team. care to backup that theory?

Hyper
JdF chapter 19 . 4/22/2009
Hey. :) I wish you'd update soon. :D My mind's blank with ideas now though. :)) I do really think your plot's amusing. :)
rocklesson86 chapter 19 . 12/12/2008
Make them have a boy toy auction.
Penny chapter 19 . 12/8/2008
It's so sweet that the rest of the Wildcats want to help Kelsi with the piano. One thing they could do is have a yard sale with stuff from all the Wildcats. They happen in Albuquerque all the time and could raise a lot of money, or if you don't want to do that they could have a car wash at somebody's house. I picture Ryan voluteering his house as the location either of these. Sharpay could get worse, but with everybody working together they could stop her scheme once again.
Brixshallbeshat chapter 18 . 11/27/2008
aw. I hate Sharpay for this..xD

love it. update soon :)
LonerStarlight chapter 17 . 11/9/2008
Hey i've just read this story today and I think it's amazing

I love the plot and the way that you've done the characters is just amazing!

WELL DONE!
DC World chapter 17 . 11/8/2008
cutting the strings off the piano? the nerve...that would piss me off so much if someone cut the strings off my piano...I would probably kill someone ( okay...maybe not...but I would be mad) ...I like this story so far...and I love that you can totally tell that you are Aussie...it amuses me.
SMARTALIENQT chapter 17 . 11/8/2008
Darn, no sledgehammer. But this was devious, just like Sharpay. It's awesome!

-SMARTALIENQT :)
SMARTALIENQT chapter 16 . 11/8/2008
I fear Sharpay. I envision something involving sledgehammers. I'm reading more!

-SMARTALIENQT :)
Car2nfreak chapter 16 . 11/6/2008
She wouldn't! ... She would! Gr she can be so selfish some times!
Hollywoodx4 chapter 15 . 11/4/2008
So I'm sitting on my couch, and I just finished reading your story. So now i look all rediculous because I'm like, hysterically bawling and trying to hold in a fangirl scream...

That was a pretty awesome story! You kept everyone in perfect character, but added what I think is your own special twist to them, which was amazing too...

Haha Sharpay got owned! I love Billie, and the twist of her being an 'ex Sharpay' awesome yet totally unexpected...

anyways, amazing (i need more adjecives) story. Bravo, i mean, brava!

Have a nice day, and keep writing,

Hollywood